John's Top to Bottom Construction Co

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since December 2014

Full service remodeling and construction company. Johns Top to Bottom Construction is a locally owned and operated company that produces quality workmanship. Whether it is exterior, interior, new construction or remodeling, we take great pride in our work and use the best products available. Our goal from day one has always been customer satisfaction. We have completed many rehabs and turnovers throughout Connecticut. If it has anything to do with your property, we do it. We accept credit cards, check or cash. We cater to residential and commercial properties....

Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

12/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and windows

CATEGORY siding,windows,garage builders

06/23/2014

I have had work completed by Johns Top to Bottom several years ago.  I need work completed on my gutters and repairs to the siding.  Crew works clean and removed the scrap from the property.  Easy to set appointment and to confirm the appointment. Crew arrived on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters, and siding repair.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding