Lyons Service Inc

Angie's List since May 2012

06/27/2017

We were having a problem with one of the tire pressure sensors. They are great guys. They are not cheap but they are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil change and just a general inspection of the car like the brakes.

06/04/2016

01/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service at fair prices. I've been using Jack & Chip for years. Very honest and very thorough.

02/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emissions. In and out. Great service.

11/28/2014

They are the best automotive repair in town. They're excellent workers. They do good work. They have fair prices. He keeps my fleet running. I've been going to them for 12 years. Almost everybody I know has him do the work for them. He deals very well with people and his prices are good. He is reliable. He does not do work that does not need to be done. He looks out for my best interests as an aut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to them seven or eight times a year. I have three cars. I had new four new tires put on. I had trouble with a slightly leaky oil pan. He maintains my cars. The most recent one was just the regular maintenance--oil change, oil and lube. We bought a new car and I had him check it over and do the service on it. It was a Honda CR-V that needed special oil. It was the first time it was serviced and I had him do it and I had him check it out.