J Corrigan LLC

B 57 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since April 2012

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

1245 Farmington Ave suite #380

West Hartford, CT 06107

No Jobs too big or small. All work is performed by professionals. Preparation is key to a good job done....

house painting (33)handyman (25)roofing (14)woodworking (10)chimney repair (10)pressure washing (5)home remodeling (5)gutter installation (5)interior painting (4)deck cleaning (4)masonry (3)siding (2)

07/25/2020

Joe's team did an excellent job repairing wood siding in areas that had deteriorated over the past 35 years and painted the entire exterior. They were friendly, prompt, hard working and tolerant of my somewhat odd work schedule during the time they were on site. We would hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking to have their house painted or siding replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting & siding repair

CATEGORY contractors,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Thanks for this positive review [Member Name Removed] your house came out like new call me for any home improvements if you want to get the roof replaced I can look at this for you it has as much wear and tear as the siding had ok thanks again

06/03/2020

Joe and his crew did a great job. All work professionally done and everything cleaned up afterwards. House looks great now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior wood repair and painting

CATEGORY contractors,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Thanks for this positive review house looks great

11/04/2019

Joe was extremely responsive to my request for an estimate. Assessed the work & provided a quote within a couple of days. While I'm not moving forward with the work now, I will reach out when ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

10/17/2019

I called Joe Corrigan in need of a fast chimney inspection, one that he could do for me in a day or two. He agreed to be at my house the next morning. In the meantime, he spent about 15 minutes of his time discussing the particulars of my chimney concerns. His answers to all my questions were detailed, clear and candid. For a number of reasons that did not involve Joe and needn't be discussed here...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thanks for the positive review call me in the future for any home improvements needs

10/12/2019

Perfect! Great job! Quick, prompt and efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

CATEGORY chimney repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

Thanks for the positive review [Member Name Removed]

08/22/2019

They were very expensive but I hired them based on their reputation to fix some leaks we were having before the winter weather settled in. They completed the work in a timely manner but only made the leaks worse. They would sporadically reply to my concerns and send subcontractors to work on the roof but we ended up living with plastic bins all over our living, dining & daily rooms for 6 months. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & Chimney repairs

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Photo for J Corrigan LLC - 1245 Farmington Ave, West Hartford, CT - 38062043

04/09/2019

Very good. It went very well. The workers were good, they were on time. The price maybe was a little higher than some others but I think its within the range.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of the house and installing new shutters.

CATEGORY remodeling,windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

11/15/2018

It was great. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the house, repaired the wall, did caulking and etc.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Thanks for this positive review rob the house looks great the color really stands out call me for anything else you need for home improvement needs

11/15/2018

They did a very good job. They were a bit more expensive than the others but I am happy with their work. They did a very good job protecting the plants and they covered the windows. They showed up without letting me know in advance but other than that, they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the exterior of the house.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

The job went as planned no hold ups that will be a long lasting stain job as we discussed if I can help you with anything else [Member Name Removed] please call thanks
C

10/19/2018

Asked for more than 2X what others were asking. Did not hire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair/replace slider and waterproofing

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

I had taken my time to give you a free estimate to replace a complicated door you did not hire me I did not do any work for you I do not understand why you have given me a negative review for customers reading this please scroll down to other reviews where I have completed jobs all my customers are happy if you get a cheaper price it usually reflects the quality of the materials and workmanship so...

Interior and exterior home improvements, roofing and gutter including chimney repair, flashing repair, gutter installation, roof repair, painting, masonry including driveways, paver stones, retaining walls, seal coating, patios & siding. Sheetrock interior trim asphalt driveway crack repair & sealcoating.

Ask for details.