J A Buchek AIA Architect LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8 Bishop Road

West Hartford, CT 06119

Architecture is a collaborative process between the owner, architect and any other interested individuals. All ideas are welcome and explored thoroughly. The ideal solution is often created from a mix of all of these ideas. What I Do I believe that by working together we can create something wonderful. Something that neither you nor I could ever conceive of on our own. Such is the power of the collaborative spirit. It all begins by LISTENING! Your ideas have probably been percolating in your head for a while. It will take some serious listening on my part to retrieve those ideas and begin to turn them into a built form. The process continues with numerous meetings to further refine these ideas and concepts until we reach a point when we say, "Hey, that's it!" "That's what I've always dreamed of." Then my task is to create the necessary documents to ensure that you end up with a code-compliant, strong, technically sound structure which will enrich your life for many years. I will follow the construction through until completion. We will gaze in wonder at the beauty of this new creation....

Architects (4)Homebuilders (1)

08/13/2019

He is a really pleasant guy to work with and is extremely attentive to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped design our home

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/1994

08/07/2019

Good. He did what I wanted. He made suggestions that made the design better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They designed a house for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

08/07/2019

It was great. He was very attentive, he work with us every time we need a change, and he still working with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He designs home renovation and addition plan

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

08/07/2019

Very good. He's artistic and he has a good input in a design for house and he was very good in helping us in designing with it and he was very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He designed a house for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

08/07/2019

It was great. He does excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed covered porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019