E D Painting

A28 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2010

1245 Farmington Ave # 355

West Hartford, CT 06107

Call us at (860) 989-6517 today! E D Painting is one of the leading quality painting contractors in CT. Provides interior and exterior painting to residential and commercial owners. Experienced house painters is the main reason for quality work. Excellent customer service and knowledge of painting products and equipment....

Exterior Painting (23)Interior Painting (11)Pressure Washing (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)Drywall (1)

09/20/2017

David from E D Painting did a great job. He had to fix some of the work another contractor did regarding the drywall. I'm completely happy with the work performed and will be using E D Painting again for other interior painting in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small bathroom

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

07/24/2017

Excellently. I had a complicated house with stucco and wood, a screened in porch, and many windows, the frames and grids of which I wanted painted. Everyone was very professional and wanted to please me. They did a careful and conscientious job and I'm proud of my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpentry at spots (lintel, moldings, etc.), pressure washing, house painting

CATEGORY pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

06/21/2017

The painters were very professional. The job was explained beforehand in detail and carried out expeditiously. It included replacing a significant number of old damaged shakes. They were quite thorough, very neat, and careful around the landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

06/02/2017

Quickly and smoothly, despite all the rain of late. (The worst part of the process was deciding on the paint colors!) We had a couple days' notice for the work, and the team showed up on time. The lead painter kept us apprised every step of the way and was responsive, as was E.D. himself as well as the site supervisor, to our questions. They guys were tolerant of our often-barking dogs, and they c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our aluminum-sided house painted and Googled painters in the area before checking them out here. After ruling out a few due to poor reviews, we were down to four. We contacted each and asked for an estimate. One guy never showed. Another gave us a verbal estimate but never followed up as promised in writing (maybe because I expressed shock at the quote). Two others were very professional, showing up on time (one in the rain, one on an especially cold morning) and providing us the info we needed immediately and in writing. One of these was ED Painting. We went with ED Painting, I'll admit, because his quote was the lowest (but also because his reviews were impressive).

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

11/30/2016

They were not the cheapest but they did good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did exterior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

C

06/24/2016

Ownership showed up to provide a quote. Did not see them until project end. The guys they send to do the work are very hard working and nice but not skilled in carpentry. I had to tell them not to paint over rotted siding, and not to put new siding over rotted plywood. Overall very poor carpentry work. I also let them borrow some of my power tools. Clean up was poor. All the knobs, boxes, etc. tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior of house, doors, deck, replaced rotten boards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2016

12/12/2015

The owner and his employee arrived at our home prompty. Everything was done carefully whether it was on the exterior or on a difficult patch on the den ceiling. We could not be more pleased with the careful  work done. The owner came by after all work was completed to make sure that we were  pleased with the job which we were! We can highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 He visited t he site several times at our request  so that we could change some of our needs and gave us a fair estimate and time needed  He had some good  ideas which we took.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2015

10/12/2015

The house hadn't been painted in about 10 years. Most of the house was in good shape, but the sunny side of the house needed a lot of prep work. The painters arrived early in the morning and got right to work. The whole job took 3 days.  They were professional, neat and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power-washed, scraped and painted my mother-in-laws house.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2015

10/06/2015

The process was explained in detail and with confidence by the owner, Ermond. They began exactly when promised and completed four days later as planned. The manager, Igly, was attentive to all my concerns, and came to the job regularly to supervise the progress. They were both polite and cordial. They answered and returned phone calls immediately. We felt their price was fair as we had a couple of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The exterior of my house was power washed and painted, including 5 windows. They also power washed and painted the deck.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2015

07/24/2015

Excellent company.  They kept in touch regarding scheduling.  Crew was professional and did an awesome job.  I am extremely pleased with the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
scraped and painted a garage and barn including all the trim.  Both were beadboard siding.  Two coats of paint including the cupala.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2015

Exterior, interior house , aluminum and vinyl siding painting & pressure washing.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover