A C MAINTENANCE

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since July 2010

Welcome to A.C. Maintenance, we began our journey in 1979 to provide Connecticut residents with reliable and high quality cleaning & restoration services. We are fully trained, locally owned and insured. We are environmentally responsible and only use cleaning agents that are biodegradable and state of the art equipment....

John's Gutter Cleaning Installation & Repair LLC

John's Gutter Cleaning offers complete Gutter Cleaning, Gutter installation, repairs and power washing services to the State of CT. We specialize in gutters and downspouts and our staff offers quality and reliable services.

02/22/2014

The service and professionalism was very good - but they don't come cheap!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out gutters

06/22/2013

Did a great job.  Did the gutters on the detached garage for free!  Also fixed one gutter that was graded the wrong way.  Very courteous and professional.  Will use them again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters

09/27/2011

It as great. They came the next day after I called them. They came at 8 'o clock in the morning and were done in about 20 minutes. They cleaned the gutter and left everything spotless. It was a small job and it seemed to me that they were a little pricey. They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Maintenance did gutter cleaning. I had them clean one gutter and two downspouts.

06/11/2011

Overall the services provided are done on time, professionally and to my complete satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used AC Maintenance for years - I'd guess 15 to 20 for carpet cleaning (once an emergency and I got immediate service) upholstry cleaning and window washing.  ALWAYS on time, reasonable, trust worthy and professional.  I'm very comfortable having Arron and his helper in my home.  That emergency was tracked in grease on a  new carpet.  Tey will be doing work for me again next month.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Our services include: Power Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Carpet, Rug & Upholstery Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration.

?