Star Painters, LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • State of CT
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/29/2017
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

260 French St

Watertown, CT 06795

Star Painters LLC is a Painting service company in operation since 2005 in the Connecticut. Our areas of expertise is interior and exterior painting. When you work with Star Painters Contractors, you can trust that the job will be done right, the first time, every time. You will see the same crew and foreman throughout the project, and they’ll know your specifications start to finish. The job is not complete until you the customer are completely satisfied. Our crews are friendly, prompt and reliable. Our professional work will take years off the age of your home or business....

house painting (67)interior painting (42)pressure washing (26)woodworking (20)

08/29/2020

Demir was so professional and he and his team did a fabulous job painting and skim coating our ceilings. We had almost every room in our house painted and it looks so good!! Thank you Star Painters! Would definitely recommend them to others and use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

07/31/2020

Every detail was attended to and the job looks fabulous! Issues found along the way (bees) We’re quickly solved. Great crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
aluminum repainting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

Thanks for your great review.

07/23/2020

I am thoroughly pleased with the extraordinary work of Star Painters, LLC. They literally transformed my home! They are extremely professional and meticulous. It’s obvious they care about their work. I would definitely hire them again & you should too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Photo for Star Painters, LLC - 260 French St, Watertown, CT - 38743721

07/09/2020

The knowledge, expertise and caring about our older home was evident. Carpentry was excellent and solved what could have been a large leak. Many extra touches were added to make a complete job and our yard was clean and picked up at night. The front door handles were carefully removed and put back. Seven new shutters attached. They are honest, caring, hardworking gentlemen and with a smile!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

06/15/2020

Star Painters were fantastic! My husband and I were extremely pleased with their services. They were thorough, professional and efficient. The old part of the house needed a lot of prep work, and when finished looked like new! Demir was extremely reliable, trustworthy and made the entire process go very smoothly. I hope to use Star Painters again for the remaining rooms at a future date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/09/2020

Quality of painting was A however, the power washing sprayed tiny paint chip over 10 feet from the house and also went into our pool. There was only 1-2 feet of plastic covering on the ground. It took me an hour to vacuum it up and 2 weeks later, I'm still finding chips of paint on the patio and yard and pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint back of garage, front doors of garage, 6 columns supporting an overhang and a back door.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

06/05/2020

Demir and his partner did a fantastic job. He had excellent attention to detail and produced top quality work. He was helpful in discussing options with me as well as providing his opinion on a few things. AND his price was extremely reasonable. I would hire him again in a second.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting including 2-story ceiling and repairs on walls and ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/30/2020

Star Painters did a wonderful job from start to finish. The owner gave me a very reasonable price. The work was done meticulously. They repaired damaged areas, painted the walls and ceiling and cleaned up very thoroughly. I will use them again for my next painting project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

05/27/2020

Nice job, even did some porch repair. Reasonably priced. Courteous and pleasant workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

05/21/2020

Demir and his company Star Painters have earned 5 stars from me. I have a 100+ year old duplex and I hired Star Painters to freshen up the walls in a few rooms of my rental between tenants. By their second day on the job I knew I had hired the right pros. The walls in my home are mostly the original lath and plaster. Demir and his team took the time before painting to prep and patch every noticeab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Photo for Star Painters, LLC - 260 French St, Watertown, CT - 38630688

Residential and Commercial Painting. Power Washing. Interior and Exterior Painting. Painting Services. Carpentry. House Painting and Staining

Check, Visa