EAGLE MASONRY & EXCAVATING LLC

A 10 Reviews

Founded 2018 •

• Trade License Number
  • 0654696
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

Located in

Watertown, CT 06795

With over 20 years of construction experience, we are here to address all your masonry and concrete needs....

masonry (7)hardscaping (4)stamped concrete (1)driveway pavers (1)concrete repair (1)

01/11/2021

Extremely professional, great work and customer service. Made sure that I was extremely satisfied. I would recommend them and hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
walkway + front porch + steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

01/11/2021

It was excellent. They were always on time they promised they finishe celaned up after themselves they call me uf theyre gonna delay. They did 2 jobs for me patioa nd front walk. the price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a patio for me.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

01/06/2021

Eagle masonry & excavation did a great job on my project . Sedi and his crew are very professional , always on time and super clean. I will definitely use eagle masonry & excavation again in the future Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
steps +walkways

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

01/06/2021

It went great. They were very professional. They answered any questions I had. I am hoping to do more work with them in the spring. Everyone loves my patio and driveway. I love it to. I can't wait to enjoy it over the summer. They are really nice and do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio, walkway, asphalt

CATEGORY masonry,driveway pavers,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

Photo for EAGLE MASONRY & EXCAVATING LLC - Located in, Watertown, CT - 39136565

01/06/2021

Eeagle Masonry & Excavating LLC and his crew just completed a job at our home. The existing pre-cast front steps were topped with blue stone and the risers covered with coordinated stone. Our old concrete walk and retaining walls were also removed and replaced with matching stone work. We couldn’t be happier with the entire job . Work area was cleaned up at the end of each day. Was very easy to wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone work

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2021

01/06/2021

We very much enjoyed working with Eagle. Their price was fair, the work was beautiful(and quick), but most of all they were so friendly. They made the planning process go smoothly, and whenever we has a question or a worry they made sure we were going to be happy no matter what. Now our patio looks beautiful again thanks to their hard work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our multi-level pool patio redone.

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Photo for EAGLE MASONRY & EXCAVATING LLC - Located in, Watertown, CT - 39119647

01/06/2021

Very well - attention to detail. Created a beautiful walkway to my front porch with pavers in a artistic pattern. Completed a patio back of my house with pavers the same as the front pattern. Eagle added a drain pipe off the back to keep water from pooling onto the newly installed deck. Sedj was a master craftsmen with his crew that day on my project. I would definitely hire Eagle again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front walk + patio behind the house house

CATEGORY masonry,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

06/01/2020

Respectful. Did a great job. Our lawn got torn up because of the rain but other than that they did a great job. They were on time and did it all in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a great job on my patio. Brand new patio, steps, etc.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

05/19/2020

Awesome! Ed and his crew did a fantastic job! The retaining wall was turned into steps and his creation was beautiful! The quality is just as good as the workmanship. The steps and sidewalk look better than I imagined. The price for the job was even in our budget!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace retaining wall and new walkway installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

01/27/2018

Perfect. It wasn't just masonry it was art

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall, stairs

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2018

Masonry, patios, concrete, small excavating