M & W Enterprises LLC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since September 2011

M & W Enterprises Is a Family Run Home Improvement Contractor That Has Been Serving Southeast Connecticut For The Past 12 Years. Our Business Covers a Wide Range Of Services That Can Satisfy Most Of The Homeowners Needs For Repairs, Upgrades, Or Improvements To Their Existing Home and Property. We Take Great Pride In Our Workmanship and Stand Behind Our Finished Product 100%. We Are Very Reasonably Priced, Initial Estimates Are Always Free, and Our Response Time Is Excellent....

Bob's Outdoor Services

I am a locally owned and operated company. I have been doing this longer then some people have been alive, and am dedicated to the satisfaction of my clients.

Offers by Bob's Outdoor Services on Angie's List

08/27/2017

Great they did an excellent job, showed up on time, and the price was very fair. I'm going to hire them to replace a sliding glass door next.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of vinyl siding

CATEGORY siding

03/30/2016

Very professional job and in a timely manner. Clapboard and vinyl siding repairs. Gutter downspout and fascia repairs. I would certainly recommend and use this company in the future. Thank you M & W for a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Home Repairs

CATEGORY handyman service,screen repair,foundation repair

02/25/2016

M &W's work is top quality. They arrived on schedule, were very communicative on the project, cleaned up when complete and their work is top quality. The replacement of the PVC pipe was a late addition to the project and was not on the original contract. When they agreed to replace 30 feet of old copper pipe and replace it with PVC their was no quote or modification to the contract. I was so impre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched several holes and cracks in stone foundation Replaced basement stairs and buttressed stair landing Replaced rotted basement window and applied concrete slope to 2 basement windows to prevent rain water from pooling Replaced 30 feet of leaky copper drain pipe with PVC and installed plug in the event drain plugs in future

CATEGORY foundation repair

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys did a good job. Started job as agreed and work was very good. Would recommend.

CATEGORY handyman service,foundation repair

02/20/2014

I would give them an A all the way down. When they were unable to keep an appointment due to inclement weather they called and told me and then they arrived when they said they would. They were very neat and cleaned up after themselves.  I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The replaced a walk in garage door. They built and replaced a shed door.  They replaced a storm door to my cellar. They built and replaced a window sill in my bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service

Paver Patios, Walls, Drive and Walkways. New and Refurbished Decks. Doors and Windows. Chimney Repairs, Sweeping, and Repointings. Interior Glass Block Walls. Fencing. All Phases Of Carpentry. Concrete Repairs and Slabs. General Masonary and Brick Services. Small Shed Construction. Interior Finished Carpentry.