Denison, G A & Sons

Angie's List since October 2010

G.A. Denison & Sons, Inc was established in 1969. We provide New London, Connecticut, and surrounding areas with a variety of superior home improvement and construction services. From roofing services to custom carpentry, we have you covered. When you call G.A. Denison & Sons, Inc, you can rest assured that you will receive only the best quality services. Our owner is on every job, no matter how big or small, and all of our work is guaranteed in writing! We carry only the best brands, including GAF and CertainTeed and treat every job with equal care and importance. We are also fully licensed and insured for your satisfaction and protection. We are proud to be a Better Business Bureau-accredited business. Contact us today to learn more about our services, or to schedule a roofing or siding service!...

N/A
CRESPOS CONSTRUCTION & MASONRY LLC.

Crespos Construction and Masonry specialize in complete home remodel interior and exterior.Specialize in custom bath remodel, also kitchen. Dry wall, taping,painting,tiling,windows,window replacement,doors ex. chimney repair, cap;water proof,brick replacement, stucco work,cultured stone.roofing new and replace. have 4 employees. have my own subs for elec,plumbing,ex. Billing is divided in 3 payments 1/3 or 4 payments 1/4 all materials paid in full. Also except credit cards Visa,Master,Discover,AmericanExpress. Give discount to elderly

11/07/2019

I attemptes to contact them. Left 2 messages and sent an email. They never responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, floors, painting

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,windows,woodworking

08/28/2019

They came with full crew did all the work in one day. They did a fabulous job of cleaning up at the end of the day. Very satisfied with the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete shingle job on my roof. They removed old shingles put down new paper and shingles added plywood where needed (one). They also did my shed for no additional cost.

CATEGORY roofing

05/10/2019

Made appointment and never showed up. Called and never called back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door repairs

CATEGORY doors

02/21/2019

They have been excellent and they stand behind their work. They are very responsive to phone calls in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof on our home and years later did some repairs.

CATEGORY roofing

09/30/2018

Waited 3 days for them to call. Called them on Wednesday and woman took information and would check whether they could do it. On Saturday a man showed up to check out the work that needed to be done. Said they would get back to me. I called the following Thursday and asked for next step. Woman said she would check and call. Ten days later - still no call. Area still leaking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of skylight leak and drywall in area

CATEGORY roofing,skylights