Sammy Masonry

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

37 Bosse Rd

Waterbury, CT 06704

A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come true !...

masonry (51)chimney repair (21)concrete repair (14)chimney cap repair (10)stone and gravel (8)hardscaping (7)home remodeling (6)door installation (5)snow removal (5)roofing (5)gutter installation (4)deck building (3)

04/27/2020

Sammy contacted me almost immediately after I submitted my request. He came out the following day and looked at the areas of the chimney that I had concerns with. He told me what he thought needed to be repaired and what wasn't urgent based on my budget. He offered suggestions and a fair price for everything. The following day he came back and repaired the chimney area in my basement quickly and e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of chimney foundation crumbling in basement. Visual inspection of chimney cap

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

Hello, Thank you for the positive review We truly appreciate the feedback and we look forward to working with you again !

04/17/2020

I highly recommend Sammy's Masonry. The owner and his crew are very professional. I had a major stone wall fall on my property and his crew worked consistently until the job was finished. I didn't have to worry about the owner switching between jobs. And the quality of work was outstanding. I can highly recommend Sammy's Masonry to anyone in Connecticut looking for top shelf masonry work, sidewalk...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone wall repair, stairs, sidewalk, landscaping

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks, concrete driveway, landscaper, masonry, remodeling, roofing, pavers, gravel, marble & granite, stucco, hardscaping, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

Hello, Thank you for the positive review ! We truly appreciate all the feedback And look forward to working with you in the future!

03/22/2020

In two days Sammy and his crew completed the work done in my basement. The basement floor was in such disarray with a crack that could develop into a sink hole. It also created cracks throughout the basement which was filled and repaired completely in a day in a half. The brand new stairs and outside door I am very pleased with. I am very pleased and recommend Sammy due to his promptness, quality ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leveling basement floor, removing and replacing staircase and door.

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

Thank you for the positive review we were glad we can help ,hope all is well and we look forward to working with you in the future !

03/22/2020

I hired Sammy to do several projects in a rental property, including replacing the roof, repairing the chimneys, installing gutters, painting the deck and the porch of the property and a couple of smaller other jobs. He was extremely professional and easy to deal with. He showed up on schedule with a large crew and got the job done very fast. Overall he was a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Gutter Installation, Chimney Repairs, Deck Paintaing

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

Thank you for the positive review ,we appreciate each and every one of our customers and we hope to work with you again ! Thank you and stay safe

11/04/2019

He swung by yesterday, made estimate on spot and within 24 hours he had finished the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt top of chimney - 2,400.00

CATEGORY masonry, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

We understand people are concerned with the weather and need chimney work completed soon We were happy to be of assistance and we truly appreciate your review Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

10/09/2019

Sammy, his dad, and their crew are great people. They have a fantastic work ethic and therefore were able to complete this large project in a very short period of time. The finished product is beautiful. We are very happy we chose Sammy Masonry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patios, fire pit, concrete pad, crushed stone, block border, retaining walls

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

We appreciate your positive review! Wishing you lifetime of great memories outside ! Enjoy and we look forward to working with you in the future ! Thank you

09/20/2019

Sammy’s Masonry is an amazing company that I have had the pleasure of doing work for me. From that first phone call, the fair estimate and helpful consultation to the finished job I was impressed beyond my expectations. They put a patio in my yard and a wooden fence at my daughters and both jobs deserve much more than 5 stars. Thank you Sammy’s Masonry!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old crumbled patio and install a new one, Fence and gate enclosure

CATEGORY masonry, remodeling, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Hello, We truly appreciate our customers feed back.customer satisfaction is our main goal! We truly Thank every one we have had the pleasure to work with and help their projects come to life Again thank you !

06/29/2019

Sammy is just awesome. He came promptly to look at what needed doing and came back a week later to do the work. He did a fantastic job of building the new chimney and did a neat job with the additional guttering. I have another chimney that will need replacing in the not too distant future and will definitely have Sammy back to do the work. Very respectful, does honest work, and cleans up when don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney was leaking water into the living room ceiling and needed to be taken down and rebuilt as the bricks were too far gone to do a good repair job. Gutters also needed repair and additional gutters were added to more effectively manage rainfall.

CATEGORY gutter repair, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

We appreciate the positive review Thank you and we look forward to working with you again !

05/16/2019

Sammy and his crew were on time, repaired the porch in a couple of hours. When they left after the job was completed, you could not tell that they were here. I would definitely hire them again. Great job Sammy and crew

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a side porch

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

GM , Thank you for the positive review .Truly appreciate all of our customers feedback. We look forward to working with you again Thank you !

04/24/2019

Good work, good clean up and at a good price. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1: Chimney rebuild with new cap . 2: Remove built in closet and re-drywall 3: Create internal doorway in garage.

CATEGORY drywall, masonry, remodeling, chimney caps, chimney repair, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

Thank you for the positive review and we look forward to working with you in the future Truly appreciate it Thank you !

All types of Masonry Brick work,Concrete work, Specializes in stone and stone walls,Stucco work,Chimney work,all concrete work interior and exterior,Ceramic Tile, Chimney Caps & Repair, Doors, Gutter Repair, Painting- Interior, Remodeling- General & Basement, Snow Removal, Siding, & Roofing.