Henry's Construction & Remodeling

Founded 2016 •

We understand that construction is more than simply following drawings and making sure a structure is up to code. It’s about making your vision come to life. This means that details are as important as the end result – the way joints are placed together, the careful installation of materials to showcase their beauty, the final brush stroke that finishes a project. From concept to completion, we take the time to make sure each milestone is met with the highest level of craftsmanship and professionalism. We stand behind our work, warranty every job, and make sure our clients are involved every step of the way....

Rosado Landscaping & Design LLC

Here at Rosado Landscaping & Design LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience we are experts in the Landscaping and Outdoor Living trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Our company specializes in new planting, lawn renewal or replacement, patios, masonry work, gazebos, pergolas, lawn irrigation and more! We are a full, year round business with snow plowing and indoor gardening during the winter months. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by Rosado Landscaping & Design LLC on Angie's List

06/17/2020

Henry's Construction did an excellent job on my deck. They were professional, punctual and responsible I am extremely satisfied with my new deck. I will recommend the company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build Deck

CATEGORY decks,architect

01/25/2020

Professional and very responsive, excellent quality of work. Everything came out beautiful and will consider them for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel home

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

04/23/2019

Henry’s construction did a wonderful job on my house. The workers were professional and Mr. Henry is very responsive. They listen to you and give you exactly what you want in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My front porches needed to be demolished and rebuilt.

CATEGORY decks,roofing,deck cleaning

04/15/2019

Very good. I highly recommend them to anybody. It was a fair price. Very good quality of work. Th job went longer but it wasn't their fault. They're very respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added and extended my deck and replace the bathtub.

CATEGORY decks,home remodeling

04/15/2019

They were professional. Everything was looking good. I'm happy about it. He is a very good guy, very easy to get in touched with, and get right back to you as soon as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repair my porch, sliding doors, wood flooring.

CATEGORY hardwood floor,doors,sunrooms

Roofs, Siding, Flooring, Tile, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels. Entire house remodel. Additions, basement & Attic remodel. Chimney Flashing. Decks & Porches.