Alex Masonry

• Trade License Authority
  • State of Connecticut
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20151130
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

62 Sky Hill Cir

Waterbury, CT 06708

We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you....

masonry (153)concrete repair (58)hardscaping (36)stone and gravel (30)stucco repair (12)chimney repair (12)foundation repair (10)deck building (9)excavating (8)chimney cap repair (5)mudjacking (4)

08/06/2020

They did a tremendous job. I had locals look at it and they were negative on the outcome. Alex Masonry came in and did exactly what needed to be done. We hire them for more work. Class act very knowledgeable and excellent craftsmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sinking Fire Place

CATEGORY masonry,basement waterproofing,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

05/21/2020

Alex responded promptly to my request for an estimate and was able to provide me with one immediately after evaluating the site and job we wanted done. I thought the price was fair and in line with the other estimates, his responsiveness was top notch and he was almost immediately available. Once we agreed on hiring him, he and his team were able to start within the same week. We had an excellent ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old wood deck with stone patio pavers, new walkways, replaced front door landing, installed fire pit

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Photo for Alex Masonry - 62 Sky Hill Cir, Waterbury, CT - 38584504

03/09/2020

Nice job and very friendly. The price was reasonable. Finished the job on time. Paid the agreed-on price when he finished the job. This was part of a larger job and he was willing to work with us and divide the job over more than 3 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a brick wall and then reconstruct a new wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

02/28/2020

stucco application of foundation walls in basement and poured concrete floor impartial crawl Space

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alex’s estimate was fair. Alex and his team were very knowledgeable and the quality of the work performed was outstanding!!! They also went above and beyond to fix minor Masonry issues in the basement not related to work that they were contracted to perform. I would highly recommend Alex Masonary to family and friends.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

11/11/2019

Alex and his crew were fantastic. They were on time, worked very hard and each day they left the site completely cleaned up, including the driveway where they mixed the concrete. They were complete professionals! I had a few small additional things I wanted him to do and he did them without any new charges. Prior to having Alex install the drains and do the other repairs we would always have water...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed French drains put into our basement, stucco work done on the brick walls, outside foundation and brick basement pillars. Alex also installed a sump pump.

CATEGORY masonry,stucco,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

10/12/2019

This was an excellent experience. Alex responded quickly to my initial inquiry about the job we needed done. He scheduled an appointment for an estimate one week after making contact with me by phone. He was right on time for the estimate. He then emailed the estimate and we set up a follow up meeting for the project. During that meeting we decided to use Alex. He stated at the time that his price...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had stucco delaminating from the foundation on the outside of our home, and stucco on the inside of the basement wall was powdering and falling off. We also had two windows improperly installed in the foundation. Both, windows had sills below grade, thus we needed to raise the sills and completely replace the windows.

CATEGORY masonry,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

09/28/2019

Alex and his team were absolutely fantastic! This was the second time I used them in the past year and they did not disappoint. I hired them to remove stone veneer around my foundation that was falling off due to poor workmanship from a prior contractor and then install new stone, as well as install bluestone on my front stoop. They were extremely professional and meticulous in completing the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone Veneer Replaced and Installed Around Exterior Foundation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

09/16/2019

I cannot praise Alex Masonry enough. Alex is so friendly and easy to deal with. He gave me a very reasonable estimate and ended up including some extra work at no charge. He also came up with a design idea that was perfect. With the new steps, my entire house looks so much better!! Wish I had done this years ago. Thank you so much Alex! (by the way, photo shows cement still drying - it will all be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired and re-faced old concrete steps

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Photo for Alex Masonry - 62 Sky Hill Cir, Waterbury, CT - 38112941

08/28/2019

Alex was gracious, friendly and very professional Removed the deck and installed the new patio and cellar door in two days. It looks great I would us him again and again. I would and will refer him to anyone who’s looking for patio installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 20 year old deck I needed taken down and my wife wanted instead of a new deck a patio installed. I contacted Alex explained what I wanted. He took one look and said I can do that but you’re driveway pitch is off , it’s pitched towards your house but I can correct that. He said that he would install a patio raise up and replace my cellar doors this would make the pitch away from the house

CATEGORY

08/04/2019

Excellent work. Very professional. Alex was prompt with his response to my questions. He brings his whole team in and works on one project at a time. Finished the entire job in 5 days. So impressed. Will have him do more work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full patio and walkway with another walkway. Repairing stoop by refacing and applying blue stone cap

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Stone, bluestone, concrete, block, unilock block, stucco, brick, patios, pavers, driveway, house faces, sidewalks, walls, cultered stone, chimneys, masonry driveways, foundations, & waterproofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available