3D Masonry LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • Department of Consumer Protection
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2019
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

1103 Highland Ave

Waterbury, CT 06708

We are two generation masons who specialize in European Style Masonry. With over 13+ years of experience I am confident in getting your jobs done right. Please call us today for a free estimate!...

masonry (13)lawn & landscaping (6)hardscaping (3)stone and gravel (2)mudjacking (1)plumbing (1)concrete repair (1)asphalt paving (1)

11/30/2020

Very well. His work was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outside stairs

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

05/15/2020

What more can I say but, WOW WEEEeeee Denis knows his stuff! Good on price! Reasonable, Reliable, and On Time! Work quality is top-notch! I am a picky person by nature and was somewhat skeptical at first, but after seeing all the other reviews, I had to try him out. Thank GOD I did; he didn't overprice me at all! thoughtfully, I already priced out the material myself for everything, and he was spo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FANTASTIC!!!

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Photo for 3D Masonry LLC - 1103 Highland Ave, Waterbury, CT - 38576070

05/05/2020

Very good experience working with Dennis. He came to the house on time and got started right away. He did everything that was asked and even came back the same day to finish up when we asked for a little more. I'm very satisfied with his work and would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

11/05/2019

Excellent craftsmanship, he was reliable and cleaned the work are so there was no trace of any work ever being done. True workmanship still exists. Bravo!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stone wall

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

10/30/2019

Obviously it's natural to be skeptical about hiring a new company with not as many reviews online. We've all had mixed experiences at one point in time. However, my luck was stumbling upon 3D Masonry LLC. The initial contact with it's owner, Denis, was professional and his response to my request was prompt. He came out to view the project in a timely fashion. Denis is an intelligent, young man wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
steps and wall

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

09/21/2019

It was my first time working with Denis. At first, I was skeptical because he had very little reviews. However, when he started the job, I soon realize that Denis was a true professional. We had a vision and Denis made made it into a reality. Him and his team finished my walkway and retaining wall beautifully. I was very pleased. His dedication and attention to details was outstanding. I will be u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry

CATEGORY masonry,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Photo for 3D Masonry LLC - 1103 Highland Ave, Waterbury, CT - 38124895

08/25/2019

I would like to thank Denis and his team @ 3D Masonry for the excellent work preformed. I could not be happier with the results. He was on time, worked hard and completed job as promised. Easy to work with and adjusted for any of my last minute changes. Will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining Wall, Patio,Sidewalks, Slab of Concrete, Entryway Steps.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,pavers, gravel,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

07/27/2019

Father/son team. Nice to see, keeping the work ethic in the family. Knowledgeable and conscientious. No issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veneer installed on rear exterior cement steps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

05/30/2019

Very well!he did a nice job and I am planning to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

05/30/2019

It went fine my wife love's it and they did an excellent job. I already recommend them to a lot of people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Side walks in front of the house/ masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

Patios, Walkways, Fireplace, Chimneys, Steps, Veneers, Pour Concrete, Paver Installations, Stone Walls, Belgium Blocks, Fire-pits, Outdoor projects, custom projects, residential and commercial.