Earthworm Pest and Wildlife Control

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since July 2014

Earthworm Pest and Wildlife is a full service pest control and nuisance wildlife control company. Earthworm is fully licensed and insured. Ct lic.# B-3099 Dep lic.# S-5976/ S-5486/ N-1222...

Michael's Carpenter Ant & Termite Services, LLC

We perform residential and commercial pest control and termite control services. My business is locally owned and operated with five employees. I have 20 years of industry experience and five supervisory licenses with the State of Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection. We are all licensed, insured and bonded.

07/19/2017

I hope we are free and clear of the problem, but more time is needed to verify.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination needed. Tony was very attentive and responded quickly in the beginning. This was a multi-visit extermination and communication got a little more difficult as the weeks progressed. I think the company got really busy with other jobs. The other employee that came to the house was very nice, as well.

04/08/2017

I have a contract with them. Because we live in a wooded area, the mice come in the fall. They set traps around the perimeter of the house, and they set bait traps in various places like the attic, basements, and underneath drop ceilings. It seems to be pretty effective. I have had different services in the past, where they just come in and set traps, but the mice kept coming back.  I think they d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put some traps with bait inside the ceiling of the main house. They treated the floor in the basement of the guesthouse.

07/28/2016

Perfectly wonderful. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He examined the attic to look for droppings left behind from raccoons or squirrels. He looked around in the attic for holes and looked around the exterior of the house as well. He then patched the exterior holes to insure that they would not get back in. They offered to put up traps for the squirrels.

CATEGORY pest control

Earthworm is licensed to treat all your General pest, Rodent, Mosquito/Biting fly, Pest Bird and Nuisance Wildlife control needs. We treat all residential and commercial properties. Monthly, quarterly and 1 time treatments available for all general pest control and our extremely effective Mosquito Treatments! Offering Eco-Friendly Green options!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal