BURHOE LANDSCAPING & LAWN SERVICE

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since June 2008

Burhoe Landscaping and Lawn Service is a full service design/build contractor that has been designing, installing, and maintaining landscapes in the Farmington River Valley for over 30 years. It is our firm belief that this full service approach eliminates the confusion resulting from multiple contractors on the same job, improving not only the project outcome but also your experience as a customer....

DC Painting

21  REVIEWS
DC Painting

We are a professional painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior painting, powerwashing and deck staining. Our company has over 35 years experience with professional references. Our work is always high quality with the utmost in professionalism. We strive to create a unique business-customer relationship always attentive to the customers needs and schedules. We always offer senior citizen, law enforcement, fire fighter, military and all medical personnel discounts. Licensed, insured and bonded.

04/09/2014

The product is fantastic. Every time they mow for us, the lawn looks beautiful. No clippings anywhere and they trim the edges nicely. I've been disappointed with their responsiveness for anything other than weekly mowing. Takes a while to get back to me, and often I'll never hear back again. I was planning to use them for our 2014 fertilization treatments, but after two requests for a quote, I'm m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing, quoted us for seeding and fertilization treatments.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

03/03/2014

Excellent service. Been traveling extensively and wanted someone I could trust with my lawn care. They tailored their work to what I wanted specifically. Knowledgeable workers and staff. They are not cheap, but I have found I have gotten what I paid for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn mowing and fall clean up

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

02/26/2014

From start to finish, the project was professionally done. Friendly staff and workers. They started when they said they would start. They completed the job quickly. The men were above and beyond wonderful. At one point, I was walking my garbage cans back up my drive, when one of the workers came to do it for me. It was not required, or even expected. He was being a pure gentleman! The design proce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a boulder wall and removed and rebuilt front steps, porch, walkway.

C

09/12/2013

Only quoted lawn and trim only when I was looking for all services. Quote was days later then they said they would. I hired another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote lawn care, Trim, Mulch, and Plow.

08/26/2013

Ended up doing it ourselves since no one seemed to want the work. Must have been too small of a job. Was willing to pay someone since our son was in the hospital. Thanks! (sarcasm)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rescheduled appt to look at job twice. Reviewed job, but never sent a quote as promised.

CATEGORY landscaping

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Yes, we did have to reschedule, but an estimate was done and sent to you. Again I apologize if you did not receive it.

LANDSCAPE DESIGN. INSTALLS: TREES, SHRUBS, PERENNIALS, ISLANDS, LAWNS, BOULDERS & ROCK FEATURES. RETAINING WALLS, PATHWAYS, PATIOS, POOLSCAPES, WALKWAYS, FENCING, DECKS, PORCHES, SCREEN & SUN ROOMS, HOME IMPROVEMENT. BACKHOE WORK, ROUGH & FINISH GRADING, DRAINAGE SYSTEMS & HARLEY RAKING. SOD, HYDROSEED, SLICE SEEDING, AERATION, DETHATCHING, RENOVATIONS, SOIL PREPARATION, YEARLY MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS, TREE & SHRUB PRUNING & SPRING & FALL CLEANUPS. REMODELING AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES. SUNROOMS.

Check, MasterCard, Visa