Berk's Fine Painting LLC

• Trade License Locale
  • CT
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20151130
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

68 Hidden Acres Rd

Uncasville, CT 06382

*WINTER RATE- 20% or more, off of ALL interior painting projects between December 15th - March 15th* Berk’s Fine Painting has an established reputation as one of the leading painting companies in Connecticut; a reputation for their work with historic buildings throughout the state that has developed through their commitment to excellence and dedication to their craft. Dedicated to honesty, integrity and craftsmanship for over 30 years....

house painting (27)interior painting (10)pressure washing (9)woodworking (2)door (1)wallpaper removal (1)

04/29/2020

Excellent work; reliable crew. The work was done on schedule, very efficiently done and within the estimate. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting, trim

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Thank you for choosing my company to do your paint work [Member Name Removed], it means a lot to us that you put your home in our hands....It's much appreciated. Sincerely Eric Berk Owner of Berk's Fine Painting LLC

09/25/2019

I did a lot of research to find a painting company that had a lot of experience with old houses. My house was built in the early 1800s and needed painting but I didn't want to hire just anybody who can paint. I needed to hire a company that has expertise and respects the old houses. I am thankful that I found Berk's Fine Painting. Eric has high standards and his crew has been trained with those as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painted and window glass replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Your so very welcome!! Your home is the kind of job that we always feel the best about when it's finished...The sense of accomplishment is always the highest when we get to restore a peice of history....Thank you for your kind words.... Sincerely Eric Berk Owner of Berk's Fine Painting LLC

09/03/2019

very happy with the finished job, excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

02/21/2019

He did a very good job. He was very professional and I would definitely hire him again. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the rooms and doors in my house.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words, we at Berks Fine Painting LLC always strive to deliver excellence in all that we do. This will be my forty eight year as a professional painter. An yet...I still love the smell of fresh paint going on....thank you for your business. Sincerely Eric Berk owner of Berks Fine Painting LLC.

07/13/2016

Our beloved old family beach cottage has been in the family for 101 years and was in pretty desperate need of a facelift.  Some of the hard to reach surfaces (like up in a corner under the porch) might not have been touched in 101 years - we were not sure.  Eric Berk arrived on time to look the place over and give us an estimate.  He was knowledgeable and professional and gave us a fair price.  Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted all exterior trim and porches and ceilings on a 101 year old beach cottage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2016

05/11/2016

Ok, It's spring and you're looking to have your house painted?  I have three words for you:  Hire this man!  He does everything he says he will and does it beautifully! We interviewed five painters and chose Mr. Berk.  He was not the least expensive (nor the most), but he was clear and explicit on everything he would do.  He listed shutters, deck trim, porch railings and lamp posts.  Half way thro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Berk prepped and painted our 3500 square foot house.  He sanded years of paint off a large deck and stained it with clear stain.  Three lamp posts were painted as were all the outside doors (there are 6), wrought iron railings and the garage doors.  The shutters were also painted as was all trim.   The above cost reflects all painting shown for $13,500 and $850 for the extensive work on the deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2015

11/17/2015

I have used Berk Fine Painting for both interior and exterior painting projects on several occasions. Most recently in August 2015 Berk Painting painted the full exterior and did an absolutely beautiful job. Painting our home can be a challenge due to its age, having been built in 1790 and it's size at 5000 sq. ft. Berk's painters have a long tenure with the company and are very skilled in dealing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior of home and carriage house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

11/02/2015

As mentioned, he arrived on time, provided a wealth of detail for the work he would do and emailed a quote as promised.  The price was fair for the amount of work his crew would do. We decided to hold off until the summer of 2016 to actually have the work done but I expect we will be contracting with Berks Painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Berke arrived on time as scheduled to look over oour home for an exterior painting job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2015

10/09/2015

This is the second home that I have had Eric's team paint. The results have truly been amazing! Berk's painting knows how to provide the highest possibly quality at a fair, competitive price. I highly recommend this service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed, sanded, primered, then painted my historic home

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2015

10/02/2015

This was, by far, the best paint job we ever had done. We have cedar siding that always had trouble holding a finish because of mill glaze. With this crew, they made sure to hit the areas with the glaze with a thorough sanding. Now that some time has passed, I can say with confidence that they corrected the problem. The house looks great!  The workers made sure we were satisfied with everything an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand siding of my home, where needed, and applied acrylic stain. Also painted doors and porch ceilings.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2015

Historic Restoration Interior & Exterior, Residential Interior & Exterior Painting, Cedar Restoration, Roofs & Siding & Deck Restoration, Wallpaper Removal & Installation, Decorative Finishes, Plaster Repair & Work, Hot Water Power Washing, Custom Interior Painting & Color Consultations.