Automatic Door Co.

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since July 2010

At Automatic Door Co., we pride ourselves on our expertise in the field and our customer service. Our customers value our business because we return calls, arrive on time, but most importantly, we care. This is why we deal with Garaga for our steel and aluminum garage doors....

Mascolo Overhead Doors & Maintenance LLC

We specialize in garage door installation and openers. We also do repairs and maintenance work on doors such as track and roller repair, spring replacement, replacing panels, keypads and remotes, along with trim work.

08/10/2017

Matt was very conscious of keeping expenses in line and did some maintenance items without charge. He tested everything and explained how to operate the new remotes. Matt was very professional, personable and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with the service and product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two automatic door openers were disabled due to a lightning strike. Automatic Door responded quickly and assessed what needed to be done. Matt did a great job keeping me informed and repaired rather than replaced the openers. One needed a chain drive head and the other a circuit board.

06/30/2017

My experience with Automatic Door Company, Trumbull CT was better than I ever expected. I received exactly what I wanted and the two young men who installed the doors were friendly, courteous, neat and NICE. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area looking to replace their garage doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two garage doors and opener.

CATEGORY garage doors

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you again for putting your trust in us! If you ever have any questions or if any issues arise, please don't hesitate to call. Also, if you ever need any other contractors, I have a list of people that I use that have the same customer service mindset that I have, which I would gladly share with you. Sincerely, Bob Zacchia Owner

02/25/2017

I have spoken with several garage door authorities, experts and professionals before I decided on Bob Zacchia of Automatic Door Company. The following are my reasons in brief: This was our first house, so we needed someone to transfer their knowledge of garage doors (i.e., materials, quality, construction, installation, repair, expenditures and service) to my wife and me. Bob, at our initial meeti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace garage doors

CATEGORY doors

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of Automatic Door Co.! Working for both you and your wife was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for you confidence. Bob Zacchia

01/06/2017

They were very responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We thought we needed to replace our garage doors but they came out and showed us that we needed just to do some maintenance - saving us a lot of money.

04/02/2016

I'm not much for writing reviews, but this company (and Bob) delivered as promised every step of the way - and exceeded expectations. Prompt, professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I spoke with Bob and told him I was shopping around... he visited the same day to review our current door situation - and then had his team come by to install safety wires, free of charge and without obligation.  Ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old garage doors and debris - replaced with new garage doors.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving a review on Automatic Door Co., we appreciate it greatly. If any problems or even just questions should arise, we are here for you. Bob Zacchia

Sales, service & quality installation of garage doors and operators.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover