American Excellence LLC Garage Doors & Awnings

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2008

In business since 1997. Family owned and operated. Free estimates....

Awning Place Inc

6  REVIEWS
Awning Place Inc

Full service Awning Company with three showroom locations, 16 employees, offering free in-home consultation, Installation and the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. services include parts, repairs and up/down and awning storage.

10/17/2016

They needed to come back to make an adjustment. They responded very quickly and were very receptive to my request for a return visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener and key pad.

09/30/2016

Excellent service. Quote was given promptly. Installers were courteous and door works and looks well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door

09/12/2016

They replaced both springs and also recommended replacing the rollers and cables which I agreed to do. They also lubricated the track.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a broken spring on my garage door. It happened on a holiday weekend when they were closed so I left a voice mail and they called me back Tuesday morning after the holiday and came out that day.

04/29/2016

Gary was great to work with. Responsive, punctual, and above all took great care in installing our new doors. I'm very pleased with the quality of his work and would gladly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed 2 new garage doors.

01/29/2016

They did a great job, the doors look great.  The work was neat, no mess left, the old doors were hauled away.  I had to call about a molding coming loose a couple months later, someone was here in an hour (granted I hit the timing right on the call) and fixed it up. Gary was recommended to me by Doug at Accent Windows & Doors, so I knew that Gary provided top notch service and work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 garage doors, moved an opener and installed a new opener.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the work. I was great meeting you. Gary

Residential & commercial garage doors & garage door openers, sales & service, light carpentry and Retractable Awnings.