THOMAS R SOTTILE INC

Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

Around The Clock Air Conditioning and Heating INC

Around-the-Clock is family owned and operated and provides a full range of HVAC. We repairs and services to residential in Westchester. It is our goal to meet all of your needs while providing the best quality service around. Certified Nest Pro Installer. HOURS OF OPERATION - 24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE. Contact us at 914-939-5471 We Are NEST Pro (nest thermostat ) We do Wi Fi Thermostat

Award 2019

04/27/2017

They are the nicest people, very hardworking, and always honest. They have come out in the past to service my two air conditioning units. It's a family run business, and they are all knowledgeable and ALWAYS available to their clients 7 days a week. I have a 100-year old house that did not have central air, and they installed two units (which is a difficult task in such a old house). Over the 25 y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual servicing of air conditioning.

03/21/2017

They were great to work with. The workers were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed central A/C and did an oil to gas conversion.

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a replacement central air system. Great people, great service. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

03/10/2015

Bottom line, he saved by butt when in jam and charged me a reasonable rate. Labor is ridiculous in the Greenwich area so there's no such thing as excellent pricing, hence my B rating for Good pricing. He's my guy going forward, very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thomas replaced my water heater in an emergency situation. Came by, assessed, ordered the unit and it was in the next day. Quick to respond, even sent his guys on a holiday when I had another small emergency with a burst pipe in this unbelievably cold winter.

09/24/2014

I am pleased with this company, and I plan on using them again. They are very cost effective. The employees are very professional and experienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are replacing an old boiler.