Sterling Electric LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since January 2006

The premiere electrical services in the Stamford CT area. Need recessed lighting, LED lighting or other electrical service upgrades? We can help! Call us today at (203) 989-2275....

Scott's Computer Repair LLC

The Most Trusted Computer Repair Service SPECIALIZING IN VIRUS REMOVAL AND SPEEDING UP YOUR SLOW COMPUTER Scott's Computer Repair offers only the best computer enhancements and superior repair services to all residential customers and commercial businesses. We make certain that your computer is protected from virus threats and spyware. Honesty combined with a distinguished reputation ensures total customer satisfaction. Advantages of using Scott's Computer Repair •Same day at home service •Guaranteed lower prices compared to stores •Once the problem is fixed, you can instantly go back to using your PC •Credit and Debit cards can be used in the security of your home •Stores require you to leave your computer for 3 to 10 days for it to be repaired, most of my services are done right at your home or business •The only computer service in Rockaway which offers commercial contracts to provide 24/7 computer support to your business •Highest rated computer repair business in Rockaway, Queens on Google

12/11/2017

Tony has done several jobs for me and I'm not sure I left him reviews. I should have. He and his crew are highly professional and likable and deserving of commendation. Which is why Sterling is my go-to electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several jobs: from front porch lamp to bathroom ceiling light.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

08/25/2017

Very professional. Answered all my questions. Also, they made sure everything was cleaned up. The new exterior plugs have a expandable cover that keeps the plug dry from rain/snow. Can't wait for our next outdoor party to use them. Love this company. Can't say enough!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guys and Steve came this afternoon to install some outdoor plugs for us and switch out a special outlet for our new ac unit.

08/25/2017

We were quite satisfied with their work. They did the work competently for the price quoted. Its had held up well. The price is average. Not cheap, but not bargain basement. Quality was good. Did the job and did the job well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some electrical installation.  It was a number of different jobs. Installing a new bathroom, and other work like that. Rerouting electrical, ect.

07/25/2017

Outstanding service! Tony returned my initial call within 30 minutes and promised to arrive later that afternoon. He subsequently texted me his arrival time and was there on the dot. Within 15 minutes, Tony found and rectified the problem and we were good to go. Great professionalism, engaging personality and a pleasant disposition. Sterling Electric is now on my preferred list of vendors. What a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to trace source of power outage in one bedroom.

03/26/2017

Great. They came on time and finished the first phase quickly. They had to come back to meet the inspector and all went well. Will be using them again in the summer. Very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to upgrade our electrical panel and the cable coming into our house

CATEGORY electrician

Residential, commercial & industrial electrical work, equipment installation, wiring, remodeling, indoor & outdoor lighting, computer & telephone cabling & generator.