M&J Moving Services

A17 REVIEWS

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since November 2016

49 Myano Ln

Stamford, CT 06902

M&J Moving Services is an experienced and trusted partner for all of your local and long distance moving needs. We are an Moving Company created to service the community of Connecticut, New York. Our wishes are service the people on theirs moving needs at a good and reasonable price/ cost. Us satisfaction are helping you, help each other and work together. When others say not We say yes. We are here to service you...

Moving Companies (16)Piano Movers (2)

12/26/2019

My move was for a two bedroom apartment. Marvin and his team got right to work as soon as they arrived. They were careful with my things, courteous to my family and conscientious about the set-up and placement of my furniture. Several things of my things were damaged (previously damaged) and Marvin fixed them upon set-up. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In State Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

09/25/2019

Marvin and his crew worked quickly and consistently for over 10 hours moving boxes, furniture and a washer and dryer. They were personable and considerate. Marvin charged by the hour. His prices are good, just be sure you clarify what the charges will be (# workers, cost per mover per hour, materials, etc).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move a 2-BR apartment across town

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

08/29/2019

I can assure you that it was a good service and if I would need it again I would call them they are responsible people

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

08/21/2019

Everything went well. Movers were very insightful about maneuvering furniture. They were on time and flexible with our moving needs. Thanks Guys

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a 3 bedroom family home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

06/02/2019

Hired M&J to move a heavy piece of exercise equipment. Very responsive and best price around. Easily adjusted to a last minute change in move date. Very prompt. Disassembled and helped reassemble once moved in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
single item move from CT to NY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

12/02/2018

Movers were very professional, on time and moved everything with care. They were very patient and helped me move things from one room to another and up to the attic for storage. A great experience. Payment and office paperwork was all dealt with very smoothly. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture from one room into another and into the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2018

08/19/2018

I was totally thrilled with the way the job was handled. So patient and willing and so professional. I only wish I had more jobs to be done. So fabulous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed heavy sculptures of fine art and exercise equipment moved around and down stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

08/03/2018

They did a great job, professional and on time. I'd use them again in the future. the gentleman was kinda and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company moved me to Stafford

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

02/03/2018

Very well, would definitely recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved out of my studio. Had several large pieces of furniture and boxes. Marbin and his team were great to work with. Very efficient, careful and moved quickly!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2018

10/30/2017

He was very efficient. He bought all the materials needed and worked in a very timely manner. Packed everything very carefully and was responsible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and moving my apartment to a storage unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Moving Services, Household and Offices, Piano moving, packing/ unpacking, junk Solutions, Boxes & package delivery

NA