Drain Away Sewer Service Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

77 Mayflower

Stamford, CT 06906

At Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc., we put our customers needs first! We offer a range of drain services and we know that our customer's are the backbone of our success. Response times are quick through our 24-hour emergency service and we pride ourselves on providing competitive, up-front costs. Whether you take advantage of our maintenance and service contracts for savings, or you use us for one-time emergency services, Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc. will deliver on professional, reliable and quality work. Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc. provides both residential and commercial drain cleaning services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year. Offering over 10 years of experience in the drain cleaning business, our qualified staff is prepared to handle everything from a clogged toilet to main sewer services. We are centrally located to service both Westchester and Fairfield Counties....

Drain Cleaning (33)Plumbing (13)Sewer Cleaning (8)Drain Pipe Installation (1)

09/21/2018

They did a great job, were efficient, found the problem and were on time. They were very nice and their price was reasonable. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They unclogged a pvc pipe at the end of my downspout that ran underground.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

04/02/2018

A few years ago, I had a plumbing issue for which they did a great job, so I knew who to call when I heard rushing water at 10:30PM on a Friday night, checked downstairs, and found an overflowing slop sink in the basement. Oh no! Turns out I had a clog in the main line, so I called and left a message. My call was returned within a few minutes, and we scheduled someone to come out the following day...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear main sewer line

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2018

12/13/2017

Our main drain was backing up into the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged main house Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

12/12/2017

I called in the evening which is after hours. Because it had started to back up I knew we could not wait until the next day with no water, plumbing, toilet etc. Richards Sach answered right away and advised he could be at my house in 10 minutes. He came promptly, took a look around gave me the best option to get unclogged as to not have a huge mess. The repair was relatively quick and I was able t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a clogged in my sewer line

CATEGORY sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

12/02/2017

Mike explained everything he was doing as he worked. He was neat, thorough and efficient. It took from beginning to end 1.5 hours. He cleaned up and promptly left. He originally quoted a price of $175.00 for one hours work and only charged an additional $25.00 for the extra work. Giving the price most other companies charge, this was a great bargain especially since the work was excellent. You wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called late afternoon on Tuesday, Nov 28 and left a message. I promptly received an email with pricing and a time they could come the next day. After approximately one hour, I received a call from the Company from the owner. We agreed on a time the next day, Nov 20th. At the appointed time, the service tech, Mike, showed up. Mike was prompt and thorough. He evaluated the work and tried a simply solution to the stopped kitchen sink problem. I did not work, This prompted him to drill a hole in the drain (a necessity as the small snake was going up the vent) and used his large snake to resolve the stoppage.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2017

06/16/2017

Great. On time, professional and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain stoppage.

06/04/2017

This company seems to specialize in drain clearing.(seems to be their only business). They arrived quickly and worked quickly and professonally. Well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simply needed unresponsive clog in slop sink/clothes washer drain cleared. Our efforts to chemically clear were unsuccessful as it owrked out because the blockage was quite distant from the house in the drain line outside the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2017

04/07/2017

Not much to talk about. He did the job, and I would hire them again. Nothing was overboard on the price. I believe he was here when I called him. He came to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing the drains.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2017

02/09/2017

Punctual, got the job done right. Would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rich snaked a clogged tub drain in my apartment

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2017

02/09/2017

Excellent. On time clean friendly professional. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean bathroom tub drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2017

DRAIN AWAY SEWER SERVICE 24 HR SERVICE TUBS SINKS TOILETS MAIN SEWER ROOF LEADER FLOOR DRAIN YARD DRAIN STACK LINE WATER JET KITCHEN SINK SHOWER DRAIN 1 Year Maintenance contracts

Water heater, boiler, pipe, shower, pvc & heating unit installations.

Not Applicable