Doyle, Michael E

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since April 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

VISIT WWW.ABMS.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED....

06/11/2014

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Procedure.

CATEGORY endocrinologist

11/12/2012

We are just beginning the process of balancing my hormones. I have had huge stress issues and he has suggested some supplements that are really working. We are going to address Thyroid issues at the next meeting (we meet every month) and I'm looking forward to feeling much better. I highly recommend this practitioner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am presently going to Dr. Michael Doyle for Thyroid, Adrenal, and Female Hormone issues. I have had 3 appointments. I find him to be thorough, down to earth, and caring. Though you will not have any more than the allotted time for the appointment- an hour the first time and a half hour the second, you can speak to Dr. Doyle by phone briefly if you have further concerns, or send an email. This is the beginning of the process and already I see some improvement. He is knowledgeable about which supplements to prescribe. I have confidence that I will finally be able to solve my hormone issues which have been plaguing me for several years. I find the rave reviews I saw on the internet to be true. Dr. Doyle is a nice man who cares about his patients. I will also say that his office staff members are helpful and likable.

CATEGORY endocrinologist, internist

10/01/2010

He is a thyroid specialist, but is also a family practitioner. He is very kind, personable and considerate. He has helped both me and my daughter. He is excellent! I travel to Stanford, CT to visit him. He has helped me more than any other doctor I have ever seen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him in June for my annual exam, however I do have regular phone appointments with him every 4 weeks.

CATEGORY endocrinologist, internist

04/23/2008

Dr. Doyle has worked with me and found methods to help me that are alternative and conventional medicine. Go to his website and see the testimonials he has. He uses treatments that are used by other Dr.'s that are more natural. I go to him twice a year and speak to him every 4 weeks for 1/2 appointment by phone. When I go to see him in Connecticut, my appointments are 1-1/2 hour and he takes his t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a condition that I found Dr. Doyle has been able to help me with, it has to do with my thyroid. He also helps with nutrition too and adrenaline deficiency. I had Hashimotos Encephalopothy. My adrenals were not working. He works with blood tests and how I am feeling. So he works with the "whole person".

CATEGORY internist

CONVENTIONAL & ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE, FAMILY MEDICINE FOR: HYPOTHYROIDISM, CHRONIC FATIGUE, FIBROMYALGIA, HORMONES, NUTRITION, DIET, BP, ADRENAO INSUFFICIENCY

PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN