Sparkling Cleaning Services LLC

A 469 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since April 2013

Awards & Badges

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

30 Madalyn Ln

Southington, CT 06489

Cleaning Services, We offer the most affordable Cleaning Services with over 26 years of experience and many happy customers all over Connecticut. Our crews are very hard working, trustworthy and reliable and will take care of your home or office with the personal touch you expect from a professional Cleaning Company. We offer special promotions to all Angie's List member: $25.00 off your 3rd. cleaning when you hire for ongoing regular cleaning. $45.00 off, one time when you refer us to a friend and he or she hire for ongoing regular cleaning. Not valid for one time services....

house cleaning (466)floor cleaning (39)window cleaning (19)carpet cleaning (10)upholstery cleaning (4)

01/17/2021

The lady who arrived to do a deep cleaning for my bathroom; did an amazing job! I’m definitely hiring for more services to be completed in the near future. I highly recommend, please always get clarification in regards to hours and cost prior to hiring. Apparently, it’s a 3hr at minimum ($50 per hour) so, if the person cleaning your selected location takes less than 3hrs it’s expected of the custo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning (bathroom)

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

Photo for Sparkling Cleaning Services LLC - 30 Madalyn Ln, Southington, CT - 39139405

It was a pleasure helping you! Thanks so much for your nice review. Just wanted to clarify that I did specify our 3 hour minimum, actually 2 times prior. You can scroll back on our text messages and it’s there. You are a great customer and we are looking forward to hearing from you again!

12/01/2020

I hired sparkling cleaners for a move-out clean and they did an amazing job - house was truly 'sparkling'. Do not hesitate to hire Sparkling Cleaners - you will not be disappointed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

06/22/2020

They did a great job! Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

08/06/2019

Great. On time, good cleaning. We are bery happy with how things went.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

06/27/2019

My house has never been cleaner. I will be rebooking for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

10/15/2018

Sparking always does a fabulous job! Angelina is a pleasure to deal with. She responds quickly and always tries her best to accommodate my needs!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

09/17/2018

My entire family, little kids and all, spent a week at my house. I called Sparkling Cleaning Services to help with the aftermath. They did a great job and I passed on the number to my mom who also hired them for a job and was satisfied. Both my mom and I are SHORT NOTICE people and Sparkling Cleaning was very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

08/08/2018

Owner contacted me and came to do the walk through within a few hours of my message. She asked clarifying questions to insure the cleaning would meet my needs and provided some cost saving suggestions. Cleaning ladies were prompt and did an amazing job in the estimated amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

07/24/2018

Angelina's 2 women showed up on time and quickly cleaned my large home with an adjoining apartment. They are thorough and careful. They cleaned everything including window sills and windows. I've hired them numerous times now! They took 3 to 4 hours each time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

05/30/2018

It went very well. I contacted the company in the morning and the owner came out in the afternoon. Her price was reasonable and I set-up an appointment for the following week. The young lady she sent was very good; pleasant and really efficient. I am now booked into a regular schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

Home Cleaning - Including Vacuuming, Dusting, Floors, Bathrooms, Kitchens & Window Cleaning.

Shampoo Carpet, Commercial Windows, Garages, Attics & Unfinished Basements.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover