Sparkle Pressure Wash

A 13 Reviews

Angie's List since June 2017

Awards & Badges

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

921 Marion Ave

Southington, CT 06489

We are a family owned and run company. Our team consists of father and son. With our company customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Take advantage of our senior citizen discount at 10%. ...

pressure washing (10)gutter cleaning (9)roof cleaning (1)

07/25/2020

These guys were excellent! They power washed the vinyl siding of the house as well as the front walk and steps. They even went above and beyond and cleaned the gutters in which leaves had accumulated, including those on the second floor roof of my colonial style home. I was completely satisfied with their work and attention to detail. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing of exterior of house and front steps and sidewalk

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

07/10/2020

Sparkle did a great job. Professional and great service. They were on time and did exactly what they said they would. I would hire them again. The house looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

I think F was pushed by accident. The review was positive but an F rating. If it can be corrected to an A please do. Thanks Larry

07/03/2020

Very professional and courteous staff. Great experience from beginning to end, excellent customer service. Beautiful job at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House, shed power washed both roofs treated/cleaned/gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/30/2020

We are repeat customers and have been extremely pleased with the fair prices, quality of Sparkle Pressure Wash services and the flexibility of their schedule. Our deck, patio and vinyl fence are sparkly clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean deck, patio and vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

05/29/2020

Great service as always, highly recommend Sparkle Pressure Wash, we use them every year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

05/22/2020

Top rate Professional people and job. Initially I had a question and slight concern. Larry was right on it and more. The whole job was wonderful. I would absolutely recommend Sparkle Wash to any and all I speak to. Ed and Tracy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House wash, vinyl fencing, patio wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Photo for Sparkle Pressure Wash - 921 Marion Ave, Southington, CT - 38587216

05/15/2020

Larry responded to my inquiry very quickly. He came out the next day and I had a very fair quote within 2 hours. We set up a time and day and he confirmed the day before. His team showed up on time. They were very nice young men and very professional. It was a lot of work and they did an amazing job. I wish I had taken before and after pictures. Thank you to Larry and the team. Dorothy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash house, gates, sidewalks, patios, patio furniture, stone benches, paths, shed, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

03/31/2020

I though they were professional. they scheduled me and came. They were quick. The whole thing was just 2 hours. They were knowledgeable. They assured me that they would gonna take care the building. They explained the process that they were gonna do and the chemical that they would use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure wash my whole building. The play ground, fence, and gutter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

03/25/2020

if could grade them , would rate them a 10/10

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning and house cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

06/07/2017

They did an amazing job from start to finish! They were prompt, pleasant and professional. I was worried about my plants near the house and they explained how they use a special spray first to protect the plants. I highly recommend Sparkle Pressure Wash!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sparkle Pressure Wash came to power wash our house!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2017

We offer a soft wash system cleaning of the following, siding, decks, all types of fencing, roofs, porches and walkways. We also offer gutter brightening.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check