CUSSON AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2010

Cusson Automotive is a family-owned, full-service auto, truck, fleet and motor home repair center. It is a NAPA certified auto care center with technicians who are ASE (automotive service excellence) certified and can handle repairs and maintenance on domestic and imported vehicle. Cusson offers customer specials, warranties, a club program, and informative service videos on its Web site....

bcl electrical

9  REVIEWS
bcl electrical

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical work, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/25/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great technicians, great service with a neighborhood garage feel.

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estimates for service were priced high and I could not get a fixed estimate.

11/06/2014

It was fine. The shop is clean. They are quick, on time, and courteous. They are honest. We use them all the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil change on my Camry.

CATEGORY

11/05/2014

It was good. They knew what they were doing. They got the job done. I didn't have any problems. The price was fair. I would recommend them anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some suspension work on my van.

11/05/2014

It was fine. They did what they said they would do. They had it ready when they said they would. They were friendly. Their facility is nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on the generator for my mobile grooming van.

CATEGORY auto repair,generator installers

Auto services for cars, trucks, RV, fleet services, Jasper resprentatives, Turbo dealers & Bulletproof dealers.

We do not sell vehicles