Better Air

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 30 Reviews

Better Air professionals go above and beyond what is required in the air duct cleaning industry. Our certified and trained professionals provide HVAC system cleaning services that meet and exceed what is required by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA). With certified badges such as Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) you can rest assured that Better Air professionals can restore your HVAC system back to its peak efficiency, leaving the air in your home and/or business clean, fresh and healthy. Additional phone number - (860) 372-4539....

Spaces LLC

5  REVIEWS
Spaces LLC

Spaces LLC is the market leader in providing residential, commercial, and industrial services throughout Connecticut. We offer experienced remodeling, remediation, restoration, and more for your home, office, or industrial space. We stop at nothing to deliver unrivaled maintenance and repair services to our clients.

Offers by Spaces LLC on Angie's List

07/03/2018

one of the worst experience ever dealt with. we were told we went to receive a call for a minutes prior never got the call. the technician was very insisting on buying an additional services that I specifically said we will not buy it since my parents are retired and on a strict budget. after we turn away the additional services and only agreed on basic 399 services technician notified us that he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct cleaning request with animal removal.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

07/13/2017

Terrific! Kenny arrived on time, discussed the options and pricing and, began working immediately. He showed me pictures on the inside of my duct work before and after he was finished. He also cleaned my dryer vent which was completely full.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

07/04/2017

Very prompt, polite, and did a great job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

03/23/2017

Very nicely done. Mario H. Was very professional and showed me all his work. He was respectful of the home and very pleasant. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct work cleaning, system cleaning, and sanitizing.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

10/19/2016

Overall Very Good. Left a little bit of clean-up behind, but not terrible. Price was good, performed services as quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning in home.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Residential & Commercial Indoor Air Quality Service – Air Duct & HVAC Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, ENERGY STAR Duct Sealing & Insulation, Coil Cleaning, & Air Handler & Condenser Unit Cleaning.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal