I have started my business in 1993 in Glastonbury CT. I currently have 6 employees and an in house architect designer. I accept all major credit cards....

J A Buchek AIA Architect LLC

Architecture is a collaborative process between the owner, architect and any other interested individuals. All ideas are welcome and explored thoroughly. The ideal solution is often created from a mix of all of these ideas. What I Do I believe that by working together we can create something wonderful. Something that neither you nor I could ever conceive of on our own. Such is the power of the collaborative spirit. It all begins by LISTENING! Your ideas have probably been percolating in your head for a while. It will take some serious listening on my part to retrieve those ideas and begin to turn them into a built form. The process continues with numerous meetings to further refine these ideas and concepts until we reach a point when we say, "Hey, that's it!" "That's what I've always dreamed of." Then my task is to create the necessary documents to ensure that you end up with a code-compliant, strong, technically sound structure which will enrich your life for many years. I will follow the construction through until completion. We will gaze in wonder at the beauty of this new creation.

Award 2019

09/19/2013

Went excellent. John & his employee were professional, prompt, polite, clean,and on target. Price was fair. Simply put, would we use Bretonridge again, absolutely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opened up an archway from one room to another, moved electrical. Supplied and replaced an exterior door, reinstalled storm door and flashed correctly.

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking, doors

Thanks [removed member name] for your positive review!You guys were a pleasure to work for!

We do all aspects of home building from, decks, basements, remodeling, windows, kitchens, bathrooms, roofs, siding, and custom homes. No job is to small or big

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal