Sierra Electric LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2010

**2011-2016 Angie's List SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER** Servicing CT and MA since 2002, our professional electricians specialize in all aspects of the Electrical field. Whether it be a new home you are planning on building to just a simple service change or problem with a light, we are always available to help....

Phase to Phase Electric LLC

Phase to Phase Electric, LLC is a full-service electrical company who services residential, industrial and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction and we are more than happy to listen to our customers and find a solution that works for them. Contact us today to see how we can help you!

12/02/2019

Sonny is the type of guy you can trust to do the job right. Everything was spot on and he worked with me to get the best solution at a fair price. You need any electric work done or a Back-up Generator installed - he's your guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator Install

CATEGORY electrician, generator installers

05/06/2019

Sonny, the owner of the company, was the only electrician who actually came out and gave me an estimate in person. I got a few other estimates but they were all over the phone. Maybe that's not a big deal but I think it speaks a lot about Sonny's commitment and professionalism. We agreed to a price and set a date. Sonny said he would be at my house by 8 AM on the day of the install and he was on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my electrical service upgraded from 100A to 200A

02/18/2019

Did not response to request. If too busy, could have said so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Request a quote on installing a bathroom ventilation fan.

06/18/2018

Perfect. Job was done quickly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disconnected hot tub and replaced plug.

06/14/2018

My family had previously hired Sierra Electric to install a stand-by generator at our elderly mother's home and had a very good experience, so when we decided to get one at our home I called on them again. Sonny was very responsive whenever we had questions, etc. We were very pleased with Sonny's work at our home and would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed stand-by generator

CATEGORY electrician, generator installers

Our experience includes: new homes, service upgrades, trouble-shooting, basements, Heating and Air-Conditioning power, In-ground and above ground pools, generators and all aspects of commercial projects. WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE/DEALER FOR THE GE BRIGGS AND STRATTON STAND BY GENERATORS AND ALSO AN AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR GENERAC GENERATORS.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available