Dr. Energy Saver Connecticut

A24 REVIEWS

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2012

33 Progress Avenue

Seymour, CT 06483

At Dr. Energy Saver of Connecticut our goal is simple! We provide a broad range of insulation and air sealing packages that are customized to meet your specific needs and budget. We're proud to be your fully trained and trusted home energy specialist in Connecticut, providing our professional home energy services to improve the condition of your home. When it comes to making a house more comfortable, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. This isn't just rolling insulation into your attic. This is a whole-house approach to making your home more comfortable and energy efficient. Whether helping your air-conditioning system keep up with the heat in the summer, or making cold floors or drafty rooms warmer in the winter, we can solve it!...

Insulation (21)Energy Efficiency Auditing (6)Windows (1)Wells and Pumps (1)Mold Testing and Remediation (1)Basement Waterproofing (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

07/09/2019

Kieth Saunders WAS AMAZING. PROMPT. RELIABLE. EXCELLENT WORK. SAVED ME A TON OF $. WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY THEN SOME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SPRAYFOAM INSULATION

CATEGORY insulation, energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

03/11/2019

Both Dan Kiley and Jony Fernandez did an excellent job for us. They were professional, efficient and cleaned up the job site after the work was complete. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray Foam Insulation Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

D

10/29/2018

Came looked at job . Said they were going to call back and didn't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

01/05/2017

Good experience with the company over all. From the initial meeting for an estimate with Keith Saunders very professional and informative, answered all my questions. Day of the install crew arrived on time introduced themselves let me know what was going to be done, felt comfortable leaving them in my house while I went to work. Second day of the install met the Forman, David Hicks very friendly, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulated with blow in cellulose insulation, attic air sealed, storage deck installed, walkway from gable to gable, attic pull down stair cover.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2016

06/21/2016

The crew members, David and Dwight, were very professional and did a great job replacing 2 of my basement windows. They left the site clean and better than new, you would never know there used to be old nasty windows in my basement!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old basement windows and installed new sliding windows with screens.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

05/05/2016

Crew arrived right on time. ?Introduced themselves and began working. ?Very professional and personable. ?Work went well and the job was completed ?in about five hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and insulated crawl space in basement. ?

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2016

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love to hear from our customers and their great experiences. Dr. Energy Saver of Connecticut

05/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and insulated crawl space in basement. ?

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the positive review. Here at Dr. Energy Saver Of Connecticut we love to hear our customer experiences. We are so happy you loved your experience. Thank you so much for choosing Dr. Energy Saver! CT Dr. Energy Saver

05/03/2016

Crew arrived right on time.  Introduced themselves and began working.  Very professional and personable.  Work went well and the job was completed  in about five hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and insulated crawl space in basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2016

D

02/09/2015

The product they were selling was twice the cost, for HALF the insulated R value. Which with diminishing returns means less than half the product that I had installed. US Insulation in Berlin, CT literally completed my job with R38 on the apexes and R20 on the gable ends for $6000. I hope you figure out your pricing because That was out of the park.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The person that came to give me the quote was cordial, but by no means was he an expert in his field. In my opinion, he did not know enough about his industry to effectively answer my questions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2014

C

12/24/2014

I needed the above mentioned work done in my attic since my attic furnace constantly turns on the heat in the winter, and AC during the summer, all while my house was very inconsistent with temperatures. Knew I had serious air leaks and way too little insulation.  I contacted Dr. Energy Saver first because this company keeps coming up in every web search. Richard, the spokesman who came to my hous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was given a written quote to remove existing insulation, air seal, install a catwalk to furnace, duct enclose, and add a pull down stair with hatch cover for my 1350 sq. ft attic.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2014

Attic insulation, basement insulation, home insulation, spray foam, air sealing, window & door replacement, dense packing

Energy Audit, free light bulbs, blower door tests

NA