Restoration 1 of Southern Connecticut

A5 REVIEWS

70 High Rock Rd

Sandy Hook, CT, 06482

Restoration 1 of Southern Connecticut is your local water damage expert. We provide mitigation to residential and commercial properties that have suffered water, fire, smoke, or mold damage....

Water and Smoke Damage (5)Mold Testing and Remediation (2)General Remodeling (1)

02/12/2019

We had a lot of mold growth on our basement walls from a long overdue water intrusion problem. Tom and his team were very knowledgeable on how to safely remove the mold and make sure it doesn’t come back! We can finally use our basement again knowing the air we breath is safe!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Growth in Basement

CATEGORY water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

01/21/2019

Tom was very attentive to my problem and finished job as promised. He called back day after it was completed to make sure there were no other issues

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooded basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

12/26/2018

They were very helpful and set up everything.It was quick and happy to what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean up the water leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

12/22/2018

Restoration 1 did an exceptional job at getting my house back to its original condition after incurring water damage. The owner is a complete professional and spent the time to fully explain the cleanup and repair process. They provided superior quality work throughout the entire process and I would definitely recommend them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up water damaged area, dry area with fans and dehumidifiers, used anti mold and mildew solutions, and performed work to restore area to original condition.

CATEGORY remodeling, water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

12/21/2018

They dried everything out and they brought in their own plumber. They were efficient and I was very satisfied with their work. They responded right away; that really stood out to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a flood in the basement that they took care of.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018