A P Malin & Co

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since January 2017

Start to finish Home Remodeling, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Deck building and revamping, additions. Licensed and insured, excellent customer satisfaction rate!...

K Kovacs Construction LLC

Kovacs Construction takes the time to understand what you want to accomplish and has the experience, tools, and know-how to do it right the first time. Windows, doors, decks, kitchens, or baths. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by K Kovacs Construction LLC on Angie's List

07/02/2018

it went well, friendly and good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed old deck and built a new one

CATEGORY decks

02/14/2018

There were no hiccups whatsoever. The job was done quickly and efficiently. This company is a straight shooter. If they can’t do something or it is out of your budget, you will know up front. Estimates were dead on. I would hire them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower pan replaced.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/10/2018

Aaron was always professional and kept us informed throughout the entire process. Aaron made the job a pleasure to have him working in our home. He was neat and other then seeing what was done each day you would not know he was there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my bathroom gutted and a complete remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/09/2018

Arron did a great job. He worked efficiently, clean, and fast. He gave me a very fair honest price and his work was very detailed. He was on time every morning and left no mess behind. I would definitely hire and recommend him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arron did work on my bathroom and my down stairs.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters

02/09/2018

It was very good. He was in and out within 1 day. He cleaned up. It was exceptionally fast and he did a good job. I was very pleased with it. I'd highly recommend him. He is very polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in a new shower stall.

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I am glad we were able to be so efficient with your project, and even happier you are satisfied!

We offer the whole range of home improvement necessities. From simple painting and drywall repair, to full kitchen and bath remodels, our experienced crews will beautify any space.

New construction.