Carson Richard Kitchen And Bath Designs

• Trade License Locale
  • State of CT
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/20/2018
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

1275 Cromwell Ave Suite B13

Rocky Hill, CT 06067

At Carson Richard Kitchen and Bath Design, our goal is to help you design your project and to visualize it before its completion. To make the process easy and stress-free for you, we are a full-service total home renovation company with access to many resources with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of new home construction or remodeling in every area. We have access to all the products to suit your needs along with designers to help you with your color and design choices. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Let's discuss your ideas! Your free consultation is just a phone call away. Get Pre Approved to Fund your Project today! https://www.gethearth.com/contractor-financing/6341utm_campaign=6341&utm_content=general&utm_medium=contractor-website&utm_source=contractor...

home remodeling (72)tile installation (17)home remodeling (16)plumber (10)countertop installation (9)flooring (8)electrician (6)marble and granite (5)drywall repair (5)cabinet making (5)lighting installation (4)basement remodeling (2)

11/12/2019

Carson Richard did a superb and quality job. Materials used were top notch. Richard has excellent design expertise. All but last-minute orders were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full bath remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Photo for Carson Richard Kitchen And Bath Designs - 1275 Cromwell Ave, Rocky Hill, CT - 38505076

09/12/2018

Once Joe presented us with his idea for how our terribly designed kitchen could be transformed, we were in. Of course we had many meetings going over plans, materials, etc. Other companies can supply you with nice cabinets, countertops, etc., which we did receive, But only Joe had a vision--and it worked beautifully. Then we added the other projects (fireplace, half bath, sliding door, crown moldi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, half bath remodel, new fireplace with decorative rock wall, new sliding door, crown molding, installed light fixtures

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]-Was thrilled you invited us back for more work. It is always a great pleasure working with you!

09/03/2018

Carson Richard did a complete remodel of the main bathroom in my home. The remodel included gutting the entire bathroom down to the studs. We received quotes from 2 other companies which were right in line with Carson Richards price. Every day the guys would clean up after themselves leaving the area as neat as possible considering construction was ongoing. Our family is so happy with our new bath...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

THANK you so much for the review. The entire team enjoyed working with you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

12/30/2017

Nicole, Rich, Joe and staff were great to work with. they had helpful design ideas and completed the work in a professional manner. I am thrilled with my new bathroom! i would definitely use their services again. Price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A small bathroom update--completely gutted with new shower, toilet, sink, etc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the review. It was a plseaure to work with you and I hope to see you again for your next project. Thank you Nicole

08/24/2017

We took bids from several companies, and they were the most straight-forward and clear, without any upselling. They showed up on time and continued to work until the job was finished (5 days). They were careful to protect our floors and cleaned up completely every day. The finished job was excellent, and they came back as soon as we called to re-adjust the hot water mix. We strongly recommend this...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial bathroom remodel. New tub, walls, plumbing and tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate when customers take the time! You were wonderful to work with and please call us in the future! Nicole

07/30/2017

They came out to measure but never sent me an Estimate. I called a week later asking for the estimate and never got a call back. Pretty poor communication / customer service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel and Master Suite remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling

Hello- When we came out to the estimate, you were given a verbal estimate. Your husband told us that it was way out of your budget. Paperwork takes hours to complete. He also indicated there was nothing to write up at that point due to your budget. If we missed a phone call from you, we apologize. It was our understanding there was nothing to send to you. In addition, we do not mail estimates, we ...

07/03/2017

Although the price was higher than other estimates we chose to go with Carson Richard based on other recommendations. Best thing we ever did. Not only was the work done on time (we had a deadline to meet), the quality of the work and the team was superb. They even hooked up my old sink and partial countertop so it was usable while waiting for the granite to be installed. When a tile placement wasn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our kitchen remodeled which included everything but cabinets. This included granite countertops, ceramic tile floor, new modern electrical outlets, under cabinet lighting, installation of sink, faucet, disposal, dishwasher, range hood as well as re-routing of our plumbing.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

Thank you so much for this review. You are wonderful people to work with and we are all looking forward to your next project. Thank you both very much Nicole

04/14/2017

I did cabinets, a tile floor and added other things to it. I went with them because I have a good relationship and I really trust them. They are very reliable and are only going to give you the best advice. They always try to do the very best. Even the tile in the bathroom that they did last year he was so fussy. An older house like this has a lot of problems because the walls and floors are not s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a kitchen remodeling quote. They quoted me to rip down a wall and do brand new plumbing. They found the original plumbing was done incorrectly so they had to tear out the wall and put new plumbing in. They were able to conserve a lot of the plaster wall, but they did have to add some drywall to make it all come together. They did tile work on the floor, granite countertops, sink, beautiful cabinets, lighting, interior painting, tile and a backsplash. They removed a middle wall between two pantries. They redid out lighting so I can have a switch on the wall for both lights.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

04/14/2017

It's absolutely beautiful. I just love working with these people. They worked on the bathroom upstairs. He told me back in 2012 that I would need a new sub-floor.  They did the bathroom upstairs, we needed a new sub-floor. That is the floor under the regular floor. Well, it got worse and I called him back  and what they did was, this is an old house, they had to rip everything up. They had to put ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He completely gutted and remodeled a bathroom; put in new cellar stairs and a new stoop, like a little porch, going out my back porch. He replaced the sub-floor and the floor, and some upgrades with the lighting with a new toilet in the bathroom downstairs. Now he is working on the pantry upstairs; which includes plumbing and sink. They did the bathroom upstairs, we needed a new sub-floor. That is the floor under the regular floor.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,flooring,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It is always a pleasure to work with you! What is your next project we can help you with because the guys do not want to leave your house!

12/20/2016

Fantastic as you can tell from my rating! They were very professional and were on the job when they said they would be and finished in a timely manner. They were very helpful to me in making decisions that I couldn't get together. Family friendly and did the job as if it was being done for themselves. I highly recommend Carson Richard Kitchen and Bath. If you are looking for a professional job and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I updated my kitchen with granite counter tops, back splash,Elkay double sink, Delta faucet, undermount lighting in sink area, range hood, ceiling light fixture.

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2016

I really enjoyed working with you on this project and so did Joe, Rich and the rest of the crew. I love the countertop we selected together and your choice for the backsplash. Thank you for taking the time to post this review! Nicole

Complete kitchen & bath remodeling. 20/20 design-Bathtubs, shower stalls, ceramic tile, all types of Countertops including quartz, granite and soapstone. Cabinetry for all areas of the home, shower doors including custom design. Undercabinet lighting, kitchen ventilation systems and MORE! We also specialize in handicap conversions-barrier free showers and walk in tubs. Total design services from the beginning to the end of your project to help you create the space you are looking for.

We no longer offer tile and tub reglazing

Check, Financing