Warsaw Home Improvement

• Trade License Authority
  • Department of Consumer Protection
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20161130
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1117 E Putnam Ave # 492

Riverside, CT 06878

We are a family operated company with six - four employees depending on the work load. We use subcontractors for parts requiring separate licensing like electrical, plumbing, hvac. Our license number is HIC.0618820. ONLY Angie's List members we offer special 5% cash discount. We take our high quality work seriously, make an effort to keep you satisfied, and always clean at the end of each day. Visit our website: www.warsawhomeimprovement.com...

home remodeling (34)home remodeling (22)interior painting (8)plumber (7)basement remodeling (5)door installation (5)window replacement (5)drywall repair (4)deck building (4)home builder (3)closet design (3)general contracting (3)

12/11/2018

Konrad and Peter were always punctual, courteous, and kept the work area as clean as possible. Konrad was also easy to get in touch with and was very responsive. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Konrad and his team worked on an update to my kitchen. I had new countertops (installed by the stone company), new tile backsplash, and a new sink/faucet installed. I also had a bathroom vanity replaced. The demo job with done quickly and with minimal mess. The tile work was absolutely meticulous. There were some challenges along the way because this is a 90-year old house. Konrad and his team came up with excellent sultions and pulled everything off beautifully. The vanity replacement was especially difficult because of how the plumbing was configured. My plumber would have needed to go into the wall and move the pipes. Konrad and his associate, Peter, were able to shift the pipes and make minor changes to vanity to make it work. They saved me a lot of money over the plumber and made it very convenient.

06/06/2018

Warsaw does an excellent job. They are reasonable, punctual, and do very high quality work. The only concern is their affiliation with their plumber, Gold Coast. They are absolutely horrible - not thorough, do not tell you anything, complain when their work causes more problems, and will not come back to fix work they messed up even a month later. I would happily use them, and ask for your own plu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair pipe leak damage that destroyed the family room

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2018

07/31/2017

Would highly recommend. Received itemized invoices before and after each project. The quality of the work associated with tile and painting cannot be beat. The rooms and kitchen cabinets looked brand new. Will definitely be using them for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The team at Warsaw repainted my kitchen cabinets, bathroom and outdoor column. They replaced my subfloor in the foyer and re-tiled. They also painted and tiled my garage.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

04/22/2016

We have never been happier with a contract.  All team memberes highly skilled, efficient, excellent prep and cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new sliding doors and windows, including custom windows; rennovated guest bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2015

08/31/2015

I called to make an appointment to come and look at my house to do some construction, I turned up on the day and time and nobody showed up. I called and left a message asking someone to call me, explaining nobody had showed for our appointment. They never got back to me!! So I gave the work to someone else!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2015

All I can do is offer my sincere apologies for missing our appointment and not getting back to you. We had an emergency at current project that absorbed all of my attention at that time. I hope that everything turned up ok and you are happy with your choice.

12/02/2014

We consulted with several local contractors on Angie's list for a replacement of an older, water damaged 2nd floor deck.  Konrad was the best of the group at explaining his proposed approach to style, materials, timing and cost/price.   Very well handled ahead of time - made my wife and I very comfortable.  He told us it would take up to a week and he could start in next 2-3 weeks.  He was true to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Replaced an water damaged/ slowly crumbling outdoor deck (5' X 13')  off a 2nd floor bedroom.  We asked that the deck be expanded to 6.5' wide and to fix a part of indoor kitchen ceiling that had some water damage related to the deck.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,water damage restoration,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2014

10/24/2014

Project went very smoothly. They came on time every day, sealed off area from rest of house to contain dust, and the paint job looks excellent. No paint drips on floor, windows or other surfaces. Worked schedule to minimize disruption, including working on weekend to finish job more quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanded, primed and painted previously stained kitchen cabinets, walls, ceiling and trim in our kitchen. Replaced cabinet hardware.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2014

10/23/2014

It went very well. After removing carpets, he contacted us regarding rot on the hardwood floor, replace it.  Since we were not in the home while the remodeling and repairs was underway he effectively kept us informed by e-mails  and pictures.  We would definitely use him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors renovation and installation. Painting, building cabinets, a variety of repairs. Bathroom floor, repair of furniture, etc.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

10/21/2014

OUSTANDING, EXCELLENT, THE BEST.  i cannot say enough good things about Warsaw HI's service.  This was an extensive renovation of an 8,600 sf house and Konrad and his team finished on schedule and under budget, despite some significant engineering challenges and our moving in midway through the process.    Walls were broken for demolition at the end of March, and the project was essentially finish...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive whole home renovation, including kitchen remodel, bathroom addition and remodel, painting, floorwork, HVAC, plumbing, reengineering. Custom built in cabinetry for master closet, baths and kitchen.  (GC sourced all subcontractors and most materials).

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,closet systems,flooring,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2014

10/18/2014

We have been consistently impressed with the work performed by Warsaw Home Improvement. In the past, we have had problems with contractors who would show up quickly and perform demo, but then disappear for days or weeks. In contrast, Konrad provides a realistic start date, and then arrives on schedule with his crew to work quickly and efficiently to complete the project. His workers protect the fl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We first engaged Warsaw Home Improvement for a small project to replace the old and worn steps and door from our garage, and were very impressed by the work performed by Konrad and his crew. Subsequently, we have brought Konrad back for various other projects which have included replacement of worn clamshell-style baseboard and window trim with new and fancier style trim, installation of crown molding, plastering and painting, replacement of rotten front door with a new stained fiberglass door, and bathroom renovation including marble tilework.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,plastering,remodeling,replacement windows,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2014

Kitchen, bathroom, & basement remodeling. Decks & porches.