Tanis Masonry

A 22 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since January 2013

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

82 Summit Rd

Prospect, CT 06712

We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=ts...

masonry (22)concrete repair (5)hardscaping (2)

10/09/2019

I got a recommendation through this site and Angie’s list on these guys and had received messages looking to schedule a time to stop by to look at the Job. Tani’s Masonry was supposed to be at our Residence at 1 PM on a Tuesday to look at our front steps. After a 1/2 hour went by from 1 o’clock, I called to see where they were; I was told they were stuck in traffic and was kind of brushed off on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my front steps repaired/replaced

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

12/08/2017

I was very pleased with Tani's work. He came highly recommended by several friends who had him perform work at their homes. He and his crew were friendly, easy to work with, kept my property clean, and completed the work in the timeframe promised. Tani and his staff take great pride in their work, used quality products, showed great attention to detail, and provided me a finished product admired b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front walkway, apron to garage, entrance steps, and railing for steps

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

09/17/2017

On time, on budget.  Built wall, wall tops, and granite caps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build wall - granite & blue stone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

07/20/2017

I've hired Tani twice and would hire him again if needed. Both times his attention to detail, creativity, and timeliness were outstanding. Tani was quick to offer guidance during project planing, started his work on time and completed the job when he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paver walkway and stone steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

07/17/2017

Excellent - We gave Tani a picture of we were looking for but also asked for his input. He was very knowledgeable and very personable. He made some very good recommendations which we agreed to (type of stone, layout, etc.). He got the job started earlier than we expected, completed the job in a very timely manner. He and his team were true craftsman. Finally the price of the job was very reasonabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home needed a new retaining wall and stairs. The existing wall was several years old and was in the midst of collapsing. It was near a deck which the corner was starting to collapse.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

Photo for Tanis Masonry - 82 Summit Rd, Prospect, CT - 35743222

06/08/2017

Tani was very responsive to emails and calls when I was budgeting for this project. Courteous, Professional and Quality work was delivered. I've referred him to several friends, and will use this company again this Fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stairs installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

05/06/2017

The work tani's masonry was amazing ! The work they did came out beautiful , they were very professional during the whole process . They even listened to every detail and change we wanted to make during the process . Very accommodating. We even hired them to do some more work for us !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

05/04/2017

Excellent. The same day that I called they came to my home and gave me an estimate. I had a few other companies that wanted to charge me more money for only concrete. They did my stairs with granite, stones and concrete! They look beautiful! They even cleaned up after themselves each day while they were there. Very professional to work with. I would definetly hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The stairs to my home cracked. I had the option of fixing the stair or replacing them all. I chose to replace them so in a few years I wouldn't have to again.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

Photo for Tanis Masonry - 82 Summit Rd, Prospect, CT - 34968217

12/11/2016

Job was completely on time at the cost that was quoted and done in a professional manner. We were very pleased and will hire again for future masonry projects !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Footing for a basketball hoop

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2016

10/10/2016

very professional-son and father team, they explain everything and will put it in writing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tear down and rebuild chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2016

Fireplaces - Chimneys - Stone Walls - Retaining Walls - Patios - Stonework - Pavers - Stone Veneers - Sidewalks - Repairs & much more