A-1 Sealcoating Inc

Angie's List since June 2013

American Contracting LLC

04/06/2018

Wish all home projects were this easy! Mark came out and reviewed job, left quote. We had gotten a few, and went with this company. We left him payment on day he did the job. Professional and all went as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealcoated driveway: weed-whacked edges frist

09/13/2017

They showed up on time, were quick, courteous and professional. Reasonable price for a 15000 sq ft driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fill and coat driveway

08/09/2016

Very well. The owner provided me with an estimate within a few days of my calling them, and left it in my mailbox. After I called to schedule the service it was a matter of about a week before he complete the work. Our driveway looks good and he thanked me for the order and thanked me after I paid him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal my plus 100 ft driveway

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate the previous fall. I asked to have them call me in April/May of 2014 which they did. They scheduled me and did an excellent job. Planning on having them seal the driveway again this year.

09/23/2015