American Safe Wash

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since August 2012

American Safe Wash is a residential and commercial cleaning company that offers non pressure roof cleaning, traditional powerwashing, pet waste management, air duct and dryer vent cleaning services. We use the latest and safest practices to clean and preserve your home's interior and exterior surfaces. We stand behind our work and even offer a 5 Year Warranty on our non pressure roof cleaning service. American Safe Wash has factory trained certified air duct cleaning specialists that offer the highest quality air duct and dryer vent cleaning service. Our Certified Dryer Vent cleaning technicians can help keep your dryer vent clean and play a critical role in your home's fire prevention plan. American Safe Wash offers traditional "pooper scooper" services as well as the latest DNA based pet waste management service called Pooprints for condominium associations, apartment associations and other managed communities. Click on this link to learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBaJIqq0Gg. American Safe Wash has been verified by www.asktheseal.com (an independent third party) that has verified that American Safe Wash has the proper licensing and insurance (liability and worker's compensation) as well as performed full criminal background checks on all American Safe Wash employees, As part of American Safe Wash's customer service, customers will receive an email the night before their cleaning appointment with the picture identification of the employees who will be coming to their property the next day so they know who we are before you ever answer the door. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business!...

The Gutter Specialist

The Gutter Specialist helps homeowners and businesses in New Haven and Middlesex County keep their gutters in proper working order. We offer installation and repair services for when you need new gutters or your existing ones need to be repaired. The Gutter specialist - Service, sales & installation.

11/17/2020

American Safe Wash couldn’t do the job right after 4 attempts and the owner lied and wrote derogatory comments about me in previous social media which is why I am posting every where I can.... I hired them in 2018 (Invoice 3313) and after a full day of washing my home my well was dry. When I called to let them know they took absolutely no responsibility and said “you should have told us you had a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash house

CATEGORY pressure washing

05/23/2018

Very well. Tested paint to assure safe to spray. Protected plants and finished spraying without a mess

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove moss and black stuff on house roof

CATEGORY roof cleaning

01/01/2018

They did a great job and provided photos of the finished work. Flower beds were undamaged and no leaves were dropped I them. A minor oversight: our hose was not retracted on its reel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two story colonial gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

02/09/2017

They did a wonderful job. They are very professional and very customer satisfaction orientated. If there was any grade higher than an A I would give it to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed the black algae from our roof. They also did some partial power washing on the eastern side of the house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

01/18/2017

Excellent. Better than any other service I have used in the past. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Residential & Commercial Exterior Cleaning Services including Roof Cleaning, Traditional Powerwashing,Siding Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter, Deck, Fence, Solar Panel, Structure, Concrete & Walkway Cleaning. Indoor Air Quality, Air Duct, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Pooper Scoop Services and DNA Based Pet Waste Management.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available