Glover Brothers Affordable Siding Windows and More

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since September 2008

Member of ECAR Easter CT Association of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce SE CT. Mr GW Scott Glover received the master Craftman Award in 1996. BA We are vendors with the Harvey Window. Outstanding Siding, Windows, Home Improvements Residential and Commercial Work. Don't Delay, why not let us show you we are the best and probably did work on your neighbors home! Working in the New London County Area and Southeaster RI....

Modern Web Studios

101  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Award 2019
Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

07/19/2009

The contractor contacted me within several days of my initial phone call to let me know the salesman would be in touch. I met with the salesman who had a great deal on a quality product and easily outbid my previous two estimates with other companies. The saleman was a little agressive and almost condecending in his sales approach, but being the value that it was I chose the company anyway. The pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company gave me a free estimate and then replaced all of my 37 windows on my 1860s Victorian two family house.

CATEGORY egress windows

We have corrected the issue. The Salesman received his pink slip after reading your post. Perhaps you would consider using us again for the Installers are now Selling their own jobs. Who needs a guy representing us who is aggressive and not a true professional. If there is anything I can do contact me. Sincerely, GW Scott Glover Have a pleasant summer.

05/27/2009

Read above...I went to Angie's List first to see if there was a positive reference and there it was, now I too have written one, don't delay use this company that is local and owned by two brothers...they probably did your neighbors home...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I own a large Victorian Home in Norwich Ct. It was time to replace ALL of the Windows in home...it is now divided into apartments, which are just beautiful...The Windows that were needed were very very expensive, but this company came in with a quote that was in the price range I could and was able to afford! I would hire this company again. At first the Owner/Project Manager came for the "free" estimate, gave me a few days to think about it, had to go to my bank to see if I could get the financing...anyway, I did not call this company back immediately, I did receive a follow up call and than the original person came back with another woman who turned out to be the "Business Dev." and I assumed it was going to be the Hard Sell, instead it was soft. The woman was very professional and together with the knowledge from the PM, we signed the contract about a month ago,the work was completed last week, now my home is the talk of the street and is now ready to rent! I am so pleased with these local and talented people. This is a tough economy and I got what I wanted and what I needed no less no more!

CATEGORY siding

Thank you. Another satisfied customer. Bringing on another person to close matters. Not pushy just working together with you on your dreams. Together it makes a nice outcome. Call us again if you need anything or have your friends contact us too. Was a pleasure doing your home/windows.

09/18/2008

Awesome and very satisfied, even waited till my bank said okay, they started the work and not just forced a signed contract, leaving some materials on my property for a long time... They completed the House in a few days and I am even going to have them build me a new deck!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completey stripped my home and cleaned up first, not a piece of garbage left... Then they proceeded to put on the covering material and spent 2.5 days measuring and putting up the siding. Loved the color I ordered. I even ended up ordering new windows. The installers were professional and clean cut... I would have my family and neighbors use this company. They have been around for over 25 years working for another company, this was a weekend side job. They pulled the permits and I am amazed at the quality of their work. Two brothers working together and left my home looking brand new and cleaned up after themselves. I would reccomend Affordable Siding Windows and More located in Oakdale/Montville, Ct, they have sided many homes in the area. I went with them because of that and their work. I was worried about using these guys, but I am so glad I did. Go for it, you will save money and my windows look like showroom Harvey ones...a very satisfied customer in Uncasville, CT. Call them don't delay or worry, they also speak well and appear well.

CATEGORY siding,windows

Cutting & installation of siding and windows, roofing, all home improvements to include commercial work & decks to an interior closed in porch.