JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO.

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2010

Family owned and operated painting business located at 23 Maple St. Norwich, Ct. since 2001. Call us today at (860) 886-8150 for FREE estimates and consultations. Many estimates can be done over the phone and jobs be completed within one day. Visit our website at joetamborrapaintingco.com to get much more information about us! We serve in the residential and commercial markets handling with excellence interior and exterior projects. You also can email us at tamborrapainting@aol.com for a quick response. We also offer services in power washing, drywall, carpentry, wallpapering, textured ceilings, and so much more!...

Clean Machine Power Wash

Established in 1974, Clean Machine Powerwash Inc. has been serving Massachusetts and Connecticut for the past 42 years. We are fully insured with Workman’s Comp. and Liability. At Clean Machine Power Wash, we pride ourselves on our expert exterior house washing services and customer service. Clean Machine Power Wash cleaners work around your schedule, providing cleaning service so convenient that you don't even need to be at your property while we're on the job! With Clean Machine Power Wash cleaners, our main concerns are your satisfaction and a job well done! We don't just wash, we scrub! So you can say farewell to mold, mildew & dirt. Check out our website for information on the many services we offer. Please contact Clean Machine Power Wash for a FREE estimate: 224 Cold Springs Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089.

02/24/2021

It was seamless. They were professional. They were on time. They were trustworthy. I was very pleased with the job. They did what they supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an exterior residential painting.

CATEGORY house painters

Thanks for the review of our business, it was nice working for you and your husband. You have a lovely home , and it was my pleasure to be able to paint for you!

02/21/2021

Professional and trustworthy, Joe Tamborra is a painter we would easily refer to our friends and neighbors. He painted both the exterior of our home and several interior rooms, including ceilings and cabinetry. We have been more than pleased with his work and found him to be reasonable in his pricing and reliable in his scheduling. His work is topnotch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Thanks so much for the nice review! It is always great to work for nice people. And I am so glad you were willing to share your experience of dealing with our company!

02/18/2021

It went very well I've been using them for 4 times they were polite and did the work and they have a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

Thanks for all the work [Member Name Removed]. It was nice painting for you!

02/10/2021

Joe and his team are extremely professional and did a great job. My house looks great and I am more than satisfied. Joe and his crew were on time and did what he said they would. No problems at all. I would highly recommend Joe Tambour Painting Co and I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe and his team painted my house

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words, and so glad we were able to paint for you!

10/21/2019

Joe did a great job and I would recommend him for all your painting needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed], appreciate the nice review!

Residential and commercial interior and exterior painting, power washing, light carpentry, drywall, staining, waterproofing, and much more!

Check, PayPal