HYDE PARK LANDSCAPE

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2008

ADDITIONAL CONTACT: BRANDON HYDE....

A & B Excavation and Concrete

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

C

07/09/2014

I had initially tried to contact Hyde Park Landscape to inquire about some repair work I need to have done on my water garden. It isn't a huge job, but it is one that requires someone who knows what they're doing. I have since gotten some other estimates that put the job at $250-500 depending upon the hours involved. The first message was sent through Angie's List. The company seemed to have some ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They didn't provide a service at all - as a matter-of-fact, they didn't bother returning any of my calls, or emails. I finally just gave up. 7/9/14 I did finally get a response today from the company (as seen in their reply to this review below).

CATEGORY landscaping

I'm sorry we were having trouble logging on to our Angies List account. We did not receive any calls on our voice mail. There was no contact information left in the message on Angie's List. Sorry for the trouble, please keep us in mind for future projects. Thank you

06/26/2014

Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this provider several times and spoke with his secretary who said he would call me. After three messages I never heard from him. BE CAREFUL.

CATEGORY landscaping

I'm glad Angie's List gives an opportunity for rebuttal. As you read reviews from our customers that have had work actually performed, our record is clear. We are proud of our A rating. We try to provide high quality workmanship on every job we perform. I'm sorry this individual had difficulty getting a timely response. We try our best to return every call in a timely manner. However, I do not kno...

06/03/2014

Worked with Travis and he has been in touch with us and responsive to any questions we have had. Worked out a plan for our patio that we could afford and stuck to the budget. We have been very pleased so far and cant wait to have it installed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put in a pea stone patio

05/18/2014

I met with the owner to discuss the process needed to restore a severely damaged back yard (dead grass or no grass at all, holes that were dug by my dogs that were 24and quot; plus deep in some places). The owner gave me a timeline and his crew was right on the mark. I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking top quality work with top notch professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed overgrown ornamental shrubs repaired severely damaged yard.

12/08/2013

Prompt and professional from start to finish. Extremely pleased. Work was completed promptly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal on a 2 acre property; leaf removal from all house gutters; removal of dead growth from ornamental grasses.

CATEGORY leaf removal

MAINTENANCE OF LAWN, SHRUB, SMALL TREE, MULCH, PLANTING BEDS, EDGING OF BEDS, SPRING CLEAN-UP, FALL CLEAN-UP, SNOW & ICE MANAGEMENT, SPECIALTY & SEASONAL SERVICES. TREE AND SHRUB INSTALLATION, PERENNIAL GARDENS, PATIOS, WALKWAYS, DRIVEWAYS, SITE GRADING, RETAINING WALLS, LAWN, LANDSCAPE BUFFER, WATER FEATURES, POOLSCAPES, FENCES, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING & OUTDOOR SPACES.