RIGA Home Improvement

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since December 2010

*100+ reviews online! * BBB Rating A+!!! * Family Owned and Operated with more than 20+years of excellent experience providing roofing, gutters, siding and windows services. We take pride in superior workmanship and materials, professionalism, friendly service and Clean Up. Usually every roofing and gutters jobs take up to 1-2 days to complete, siding up to 1 week and windows up to 1-2 days. RIGA Home was founded on the principle of providing homeowners with not only excellent workmanship but also a level of personal attention and project insight we believe is lacking in our industry....

FAIRFIELD COUNTY OVERHEAD DOOR

SALE & REPAIR OF OVERHEAD GARAGE DOORS.

05/26/2020

They were very responsive from the very first contact and with all followup questions. All work was completed as promised in the time frame given and at the price stated. Care was given to my property and cleanup was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for a great review! Please let me know if you will need anything in the future!

04/14/2020

Excellent Entire job was completed in two days. Riga’s team was prompt, on time, professional and performed every part of the job as promised. The cleanup was also excellent. We plan to have Riga do additional work on our home in the near future. Our new roof and gutters look beautiful and we have already received compliments from our neighbors. My family and I are very happy with our new roof and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for a great review! Please let me know if you will need anything in the future!

04/14/2020

We had the new roof in 2 days. The quality and service was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new roof

CATEGORY roofing

01/22/2020

Very well. Would recommend Riga Home Improvement company any time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding, gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

11/13/2019

As the project manager for the homeowner this could not of gone smoother Yuri and his crew out performed my greatest expectations. They were very thorough and you would never know they were even on the property when they were completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

We are specializing in roofing, siding, windows and gutters

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing