MHO MOVERS

• Trade License Authority
  • CT-1760
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

20 Red Oak Ln

Norwalk, CT 06850

MHO Movers is an experienced and trusted partner for all of your local and long distance moving needs. Through the years we have performed thousands of residential and commercial office moves, made thousands of furniture deliveries, provided packing and crating expertise, and suggest sensible storage solutions particular to your needs. Piano's and high value artwork are one of our specialties, and we can also get your belongings safely and afford-ably to any overseas destination. We have six skilled longtime employees....

moving (106)piano moving (5)storage unit (3)

10/16/2020

The owner of MHO, Mike Ornato, has assembled a superb professional crew. They work well together and were careful with our furnishings. We were very pleased that the same crew that packed us in Ct. also unpacked us in Sarasota, Florida. That is definitely a plus when you are moving such a long distance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved from a single family home in Greenwich Ct. to a condo in Sarasota Florida. Included in the transport was a grand piano that needed disassembly in Ct. and reassembly in the condo in Sarasota, Florida,

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

10/29/2019

We have moved numerous times in the last 10 years, and while we've had our problems with each, nothing can compare to the nightmare experience with MHO Movers. In our move from Stamford to Sharon, CT, we were moving from one house to two (main plus guest house). Mike suggested using two trucks, one for the contents headed to each house, and we agreed this would be best. So we were surprised when o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move our household

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

[Member Name Removed] and his husband '[Member Name Removed]' are hands down the nastiest people I've ever moved. Steve'[Member Information Removed] above diatribe is a just a bunch of made up nonsense that I won't even bother to address. Bottom line is... ..he'[Member Information Removed] mad because I WON THE LAWSUIT and they OWE ME $5,000 FOR NON PAYMENT. (Small claims court has a $5K limit, I'...

10/18/2019

On time. Wrapped and padded furniture. Moved carefully at a constant pace. Charged from time at the apt to time completed in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture and boxes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

10/01/2019

Highly recommend Crew is prompt, professional and hard working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MHO helped me move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

02/04/2019

MHO movers handled every aspect of the move professionally and promptly, from the initial estimate to the actual move. Mike answered all of my many questions and Joe and his team were wonderful on the day of the move. Not only will I use them again when I am ready to move my belongings out of storage, but I would highly recommend them to my clients and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from home to storage facility

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

01/31/2019

MHO conducted an extensive move from our long term residence in CT. They efficiently managed to move roughly 1/3 of our possessions to third party storage, 1/3 to our CT summer beach home and 1/3 to a long-haul carrier for shipment to FL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture packing and moving.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

11/29/2018

Mike was excellent to work with. His crew, led by Joe, were a pleasure to be around. They cheerfully accommodated all my requests and handled any problems quickly and professionally. Best movers I’ve seen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving locally to a smaller home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

10/03/2018

MHO Movers did an excellent job!! Owner Mike was quick to quote us, gave very competitive bid, oversaw the project and ensured we were well taken care of. Both move leads (Joe & Jerrod) were awesome to work with and careful with our new floors & paint throughout the house. The teams of movers were professional and hard-working. We would highly recommend MHO Movers, as we had very bad experiences w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house move and furniture move from storage unit to new home.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]... that was a big move with a lot of moving parts!

07/27/2018

Our move to our new home in a new state went smoothly with MHO movers. The moving team arrived on time for our moving date and handled all of our items with attentive care. They managed to move our large sectional sofa in and out of two challenging apartment locations without a single scratch on the furniture or residence walls! MHO also arrived at the out-of-state destination with all of our belo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving all personal belongings and major household furniture out of state to a new residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

07/25/2018

I’ve used this company for many years and they’ve always been professional. The estimates given before the move are very accurate. The same staff has worked for the company for many years and they’ve always been courteous and professional. I recommend them for moving jobs big or small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved out of an apartment in CT, MHO stored my items overnight and then they delivered everything to NYC the next morning.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units