AJ's Landscaping Service LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2011

Locally Owned & Operated. Quality worksmanship offered in Fairfield County for over 15 years! Follow our Facebook Page today to view any special deals and seasonal advice !...

Gutter Bros LLC

34  REVIEWS
Gutter Bros LLC

License #: 579495. Additional emails - mike@gutterbrosllc.com, gutterbros@gutterbrosllc.com. Owned and operated by brothers Joe and Mike Tripuzzi.

06/29/2017

It went well. Delivery was made of good quality chips on time and where I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had wood chips delivered

CATEGORY lawn service

05/30/2017

very well, they arrived on time and were able to provide service quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

05/22/2017

AJ and his team are wonderful. AJ comes to most visits and will actually spend time explaining things to me, like why my hydrangeas didn't bloom last year and why he waits to trim back certain plants and shrubs. He's very responsive via phone and email as well. His price is a little more than my last provider but I will gladly pay a bit more for his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean up and then routine maintenance of our 0.5 acre property. Our property is extensively landscaped and needs a lot of attention.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

04/11/2017

All good - very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn clean up.

CATEGORY lawn service

12/02/2016

They did a great job, and they were early and finished quickly. Their equipment looks brand new and very well maintained. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had AJ vacuum leaves that I had raked on the street. They did a great job.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance & Installation. Spring & Fall clean-up, Leaf Removal, Landscape Design, Shrubs & Tree Planting, Mulch & Topsoil Installation, Dump Runs & Hauling, Trenching & Grading, Drainage, Land Clearing, Excavation, Stone walls, Walkways & Patios, Snow Removal & Snow Stacking, Plowing, Salting & Sanding.