Porto Building & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since November 2009

Porto Building is a single owner LLC celebrating 15 years in business, with 35+ years experience in residential remodeling and carpentry, I primarily do window and door installations, bathrooms, kitchens and baths. I (the owner) am on every job. On larger jobs. I am Licensed and Insured, any client can request a certificate of insurance. I don't believe in high pressure sales. I give the customer a quote for what they ask for, the next move is up to them....

Pure One Services

PureOne’s mission is to provide personal service, empathy, and compassion that is second to none!!! We pride ourselves in putting our customers and their needs first. Restoration Done Right is our motto. Whether you are a victim of a national disaster, a hoarding disorder, a crime scene or a water mitigation issue, we are here to assist you through this difficult time. PureOne Services will work with you and your insurance company to expedite returning your property to its pre-incident conditions. Our services include Drug Lab Cleanup, Bio & Trauma Cleanup, Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Water Damage Restoration, Hoarding Cleanup, Rodent Bio Cleanup, Tear Gas Remediation, Odor Remediation, We Buy Houses and much more. All of our locations are highly trained and are IICRC certified in Water Damage Restoration, Fire and Smoke Restoration, Odor Control, and Applied-Microbial Remediation (Mold). In addition, our locations have certifications for EPA Lead Safe, Bloodborne Pathogens, OSHA Hazwoper, Crime Scene Cleanup training, Certified Drug Lab Decontamination Specialist training, and Hoarding Cleanup Training.

Award 2019

07/24/2019

Mark came gave me an estimate and fixed my door until I was able to get a new one. He was very responsible in helping me seek the right price. We sincerely appreciated his time and understanding. He was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my door until I was able to get a new one.

CATEGORY handyman service

12/22/2017

Marc did a great job! A master of his craft! Beautiful work! And he did a great job (and was very friendly and professional) even with my wife, kids, and a dog in the area (he was replacing a patio door off of the main family room). He will be the first one I contact for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace patio door

CATEGORY doors

03/12/2017

Totally awesome job! In a week we had a beautiful new bathroom! Would definitely hire Marc again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY handyman service

02/06/2017

Very very well!! Excellent quality of work. Marc has great attention to detail and is truly an expert at what he does Turned out better than I had hoped for

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had new outside porch placed Also had new walls in large living room placed over existing paneling

CATEGORY decks,drywall,handyman service,remodeling

10/23/2016

Porto builders was the most reasonable out of three vendors who have me quotes. If I do go forward (depending on my finances) I will go with porto builders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a quote on vinyl siding my cottage. Marc was terrific and helped me to a cost that was reasonable. Her was responsive, cost reasonable, and professional. He took the time to explain what he would do and how different alternatives would affect the price.

CATEGORY remodeling

Decks, small additions, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, tile, drywall repair, replacement & new windows & doors, wood & vinyl siding repair, plastic laminate counter tops, interior and exterior trim & finished basements.

Painting and staining, roofing, linoleum

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover