Country Paint & Hardware Inc.

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since July 2010

Founded in 1977, Country Paint and Hardware has the feel of an old-fashioned general store in a great location for providing "true value" to our residential and commercial do-it-yourself customers. Plumbing, electrical and Benjamin Moore paint products lead a robust array of high quality outdoor and indoor selections supported by a knowledgeable staff....

Connecticut Pet Containment Co

I started in 1995 with my brother after our own Two dogs were chasing the UPS trucks down the road, and having fun doing it. It was then we decided to call a pet containment company to get a quote. I was shocked, I knew that there were many pet owners like me who would not or could not pay that amount. I also knew that we could do better if we checked around, we contacted a distributor and started our own business Over the next 20 years 3,000 systems installed and trained over 5,000 dogs to our system we have the most experience in this field. We pride ourselves in being a small company that provides one on one service to our customers. 20 years later, I am fully hands on with my crew installing and personally have trained every customer's pet from day one. Put your trust in us, and we will not disappoint.

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY home improvement stores

06/11/2013

They are very responsive and easy to do business with. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The pricing overall is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Country Paint & Hardware have fixed my lawn mower for me.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

Electrical Plumbing Hardware Lawn and Garden Paint Automotive, Housewares, Tools, Fasteners, Hardware, Small Engine Repair, Key Cutting, Glass & Screen Repair, Authorized Uhaul Dealer

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available