Elite Roofing

• 0616299
  • Trade License Locale
  • CT
  • Trade License Authority
  • dep of consumer protection
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20151130
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

185 Greenwoods Rd E

Norfolk, CT 06058

Great work at a fair price. call and let me prove it.Do you think you might need a roof in 2013? If you think you may need a roof some time soon give us a call. 860-309-0493 I will come take a look and let you know #1 how long you have left before needing a new roof #2 best way to go about choosing a new roof and #3 the price it will cost to get it done. (we offer great work at a low price) Give us a chance to save you some money. Not only now but in the long run too. I will not try to make you sine a contract i just would like to meet with you and give you a price. ...

roofing (17)chimney cap repair (1)

12/05/2015

I was very pleased with the quality of work performed. Cleanup was great, nearly no debris left around the house which is not an easy thing to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roofing shingle removal and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2014

11/06/2015

I met with Brian when I was getting quotes for roofs, and his quote was by far the best value. When I scheduled the roof replacement Brian brought his team in and completed the job in 1 day including a great clean up. 3 Months later and the roof looks great and is solid. I also had him do my shed roof and chimney cap. All in all a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2015

05/13/2014

I called and spoke with someone immediately, no voice mail!  Someone was able to come that day to estimate the job and did the repair that day.  The work was done perfectly and cost was fair.  I am very pleased and and will use them again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof leak and remove satellite dish and patch holes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2014

12/13/2013

Bryan has only one team of 8-10 roofers. He is on the job with them, either in his truck/office, or on the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2013

05/09/2013

The service was excellent.  Their pricing was very fair, and they are always very honest.  I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them for a roofing project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2012

04/15/2013

Excellent. Exceptional Effort...The owner was about to go on vacation...but made sure that the roof was repaired by his men before the next impending storm..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching of a section of the roof shingles that were taken off by the blizzard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2013

01/29/2013

We were pleased with the estimate, efficiency of work, and clean up.  The job was complete and Brian was thorough in his communications with us.  We would certainly use Elite Roofing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofed the house, installed new skylight

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2012

10/22/2012

Brian ( owner) was responsive from the start. He went to my house two different times to clarify exactly what I needed done . He provided an estimate of both price and time required to complete the job . As this is a summer house , we couldn't be on site for any of the work , so Brian provided us with photos throughout every step of the job . He delivered exactly what was promised and didn't destr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a portion of the roof needed to be replaced as well as all of the lead flashing around the stone chimney needed to be removed and replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2012

06/01/2012

They were great. He was very professional and did everything he said he was going to do and more. It was a very  painless experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Elite roofing for a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2011

05/29/2012

He is very responsive and professional. He is extremely efficient and delivered exactly what he promised. He did a great job and the roof looks great.  I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced a roof on my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2011

Residential new roofing, repair, shingle, strip & remove. Chimney Caps

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available