Peoples Products - HR40 Windows

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since March 2016

When your energy bills aren't average, your windows shouldn't be either. Exclusive Dealer for HR40 Windows. HR40 is an Exclusive High-Performance Replacement Window with Heat Mirror, Krypton Gas, Foam Filled Frames, Power-Strength Glass, High Impact Glass, Rain-Wash Clean Glass, special decorating virgin vinyl (no regrinds), perfect color match to outside casing covering for majestic look and extremely high performance. For more information, visit www.peoplesproducts.com or HR40.com. Call 1-800-354-7660 for a free estimate, good for 1 full year. We will donate $5.00 to the Connecticut Children's Medical Center Foundation for every Free estimate on HR40 Windows from Nov 3 2017 - Dec 31 2018. To email: info@peoplesproducts.com...

K Kovacs Construction LLC

Kovacs Construction takes the time to understand what you want to accomplish and has the experience, tools, and know-how to do it right the first time. Windows, doors, decks, kitchens, or baths. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by K Kovacs Construction LLC on Angie's List

10/22/2020

Everything from the sales presentation to the installation went great! The windows are of great quality, we live on a busy road and can barely hear a thing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

10/13/2020

I love the windows, I can definitely notice a difference in my home after they were installed. The windows operate very easily. The installation was quick and the installers made sure there was no mess afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

CATEGORY doors

03/04/2020

Love our new windows from Peoples Products. The windows are great quality and the company provided us with great service. I would highly recommend them if your in the market for windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Windows

CATEGORY windows

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time to express your satisfaction with us.

03/04/2020

Jay was very informative and he even brought me coffee. The windows look great and the company was a pleasure to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Windows

CATEGORY windows

We aim to please! Thanks for the great review.

02/20/2020

Windows are phenomenal they kept the cold and the noise outside my house! The service is unbeatable, we call and they’re here right away. I wouldn’t use any other company after dealing with peoples products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HR40 Windows

CATEGORY windows

Thanks for the king words [Member Name Removed]! We're glad you're enjoying you HR40 windows.

Windows, Siding, Roofing, Doors, Insulation, Energy Inspections