American Bio-Tech Wildlife Services

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since August 2015

B Rated | 4 Reviews

We are a wildlife control company specializing in humane remediation of bats and relocation of wildlife. Our highly skilled employees are fully licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operators with liability insurance and workman's compensation. All vehicles are unmarked to ensure privacy. We provide senior and military discounts and twenty-year, fully transferable, warranty on all bat exclusion work....

Michael's Carpenter Ant & Termite Services, LLC

We perform residential and commercial pest control and termite control services. My business is locally owned and operated with five employees. I have 20 years of industry experience and five supervisory licenses with the State of Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection. We are all licensed, insured and bonded.

11/15/2018

I recommend getting a copy of the liability insurance certificate before signing a contract with American Bio-Tech. While working on our proporty a crew member dropped a tool from the roof. The tool fell through the seat of one of our outdoor dining chairs, leaving a hole in the seat. American Bio-Tech refused to forward their insurance information even though we asked for it multiple times and re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal removal from attic.

06/25/2018

Excellent service and follow up. I would use this company again. They were a pleasure to work with, and vey professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal removal from attic.

08/21/2017

Very good! Dylan was awesome!!! He closed all gaps that could cause any potential issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Putting up barriers from bats and other critters.

CATEGORY pest control

05/11/2017

All work was performed in a timely, professional, and thorough manner. My home was left in excellent condition after each job was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As a very satisfied customer of American Bio-Tech Wildlife Services since 1991, I have used their services to seal my entire house for a rodent infestation, remove a squirrel from my basement, seal a hole in the wood siding made by an animal and remediate a problem with field mice in my attic.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

Bat Remediation Services & Attic Restoration. Rodent Exclusion, Humane Trapping including Skunks, Raccoons, Squirrels, Opossum, and, Snakes. Repair Services Preventing Re-Infestation, Including Chimney Screens & Treatment for Lice & Ectoparasites.

Wild Canada Goose Control, Coyotes, Bobcats, Bears, Beavers, & Domestic Pets Including Dogs & Cats.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing