Tracey Energy Services LLC

Founded 1931 • Angie's List since March 2017

We are an 88 year old third generation full service heating oil company. We are based in New Haven and our qualified & experienced HVAC Department can handle maintenance, repair and installation of warm air furnaces, boilers, water heaters and air-conditioning. We offer many solutions to properly heat or cool your home properly. We work with both #2 heating oil and natural gas fuels....

C2G Environmental Consultants LLC

C2G Environmental Consultants, LLC specializes in underground storage tank removals and abandonments, above ground storage tank removals and installations, remediation of contaminated soil, groundwater investigations, and emergency spill response. By choosing C2G Environmental, you can be assured that your environmental project will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism. C2G Environmental is a full service environmental company. What sets us apart from other companies is our highly trained staff of professional geologists and hydrologists, as well as technicians. We do not use sub-contractors or rental equipment. We are authorized by New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey to remove and haul contaminated material. Our Services: Tank Removals, Abandonments & Installations, 24 Hour Emergency Spill Response, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Geoprobe & Vac Truck Services, Water, Soil, Air Testing/Monitoring , Liquid/Soil Transportation & Disposal, Petroleum Facility Compliance Audits (Class A/B Operator), Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessment, and more.

07/02/2019

The customer service at Tracey Energy is always top notch. They respond immediately. Tried others in the past and these folks are always head and shoulders above with there response and professionalism. Get the service and repair plan, worth it all day long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency delivery - ran out of oil

CATEGORY heating oil companies

05/24/2018

Tony, Keith and Richie arrived on time. They answered all my questions at the beginning of the installation and my questions as I checked on them. They were knowledgeable and performed the services that my husband and I agreed to. Tony made sure the A.C. was sending cold air our of the ducts before they left. They did not track any mud in, as the ground was a little soggy. I am very pleased with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a Rheem Air Conditioning Unit

03/08/2018

One of the things that I appreciate that make them stand out, they don't try to sell you on the things that you don't need. They will give you honest appraisal and will take time to explain what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual cleaning. They worked for me for 8 to 9 years now

03/05/2018

They maintain my older furnace with a fair price, and they are always there when you need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual cleaning and trouble shooting

03/05/2018

Very well, the technicians are always on time and very professional. They were helpful and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this company for heating and air conditioning needs as well as an oil delivery company. The oil drivers are just as courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual tune-ups

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, heating oil companies

Full HVAC Services...Maintenance, Repairs and Installations of all oil or gas furnaces, boilers, water heaters, oil tanks, central air conditioning or mini-split systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check